Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Trade bug

Hi, i wanted to sell 800 gold ore but i demanded disproportionately amout of coins so i canceled it and wanted offer it again. Suddenly i had no gold ore or coins... i lost both :-( Its a bug i guess, kinda unpleasantly bug :-(

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Darek1,

Try refreshing your browser and clearing its cache, you should get your resources back.

If not mail support and they'll assist you further .

Good luck,
    Sinister-King

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ill try, thanks

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Hi, Just to let people know strange things can happen on Trade Office One of my members had collected Exotic wood Planks specifically to upgrade buildings to level 5 while he was going to be offline for a week. A couple of nights ago A trade occurred from his Account selling 8,000 EWPs in 4 lots at 65gc each. This was at midnight and he was just about to go offline. He did not know about the trades until the next day when he looked at his history. There is absolutely no way he would have put EWP up for sale and certainly not at 65gc per 2,000 either. So whilst visually it would be easy to make a mistake between HWP and EWP the position in the filters and amongst the other goods of the same level make it extremely unlikely. He is well known to me and I totally believe in his integrity so until BB resolve the issue I have lent him Exotic Wood Planks to level his buildings. He contacted me to let me know purely to make others aware. It was totally my idea to lend him the planks and he took some persuading.

The four lots were of course sold at that price but to 4 different players. My member has written to each to explain that it was an error and one did respond immediately by returning 1500 EWP. So hats off to him a rare beastie maybe.

I think there are some strange bugs in TO and please everyone check your trades carefully each time when you sell you can delete them if incorrect. Also check your History it does not come up sometimes until you refresh. Before putting up a trade check your levels of what you are trading and check again when the trade is taken up. It is also a good idea to take screenshots of your trade as you put it up in case you need to show this to BB. Obviously this could not be done in this instance as he did not implement the trades.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 15.11.12 at 12:22.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Hi just a quick update.

Thank you BB for acting so swiftly for my Guild Member
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 15.11.12 at 19:25.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Trade office

i have found that when you order the items, it is ok for the first page, but on page 2, you try to order them and it skips back to page 1, sme on all the pages after.
    this means that you have to go through each trade and so it takes a long time to go through all the trades.

Reply to Thread