Reply to Thread

Thread: The BIG guild

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

The BIG guild

For those of you who thought we are a huge guild, sorry, BIG is actually Buddies in a Guild . . . we are a small guild but most of us have been together, forever it seems! Originally BIG was a different named guild but I got fed up with the name and changed it . . .

So we have been together for a long time and as such we are all well over lvl 35 in the game, though we still help each other when needed.

The type of guildees we are looking for? Normally well above lvl 25 - mainly to demonstrate that you are going to keep playing - I get bored kicking members / friends who join and then you never see them and their island is full of blowing tumbleweed and fallen down mines . . . It also helps to be active in chat so that we get to know you, before joining . . . that may seem odd because we are few and even fewer at times in chat, but I know that many of the BIG guildees do follow chat.

So if you think you might just be what we are looking for and you haven't been totally put off by me, then drop me a line and I will forward your name to the guild and see what they say - One final thing if you're looking for a large guild to join, then we might not be your cup of tea, or coffee or any drink really . . .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi everyone, BIG has a problem . . . we need 2 or 3 or possibly 4 new members - people who are online daily ideally. The snag is that some of our members seem to be like aging like their levels so never get around to doing their guild quests . . .

So if you are online, are sociable in chat etc. please contact me, preferrably mail me ingame and lets see if you and BIG are compatible . . . .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Currently have vacancies for 3 - 4 new members to replace 3 inactive members.

Mail ingame if you want to join a small tight knit group who mostly do the guild quests daily

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wow, May since I last dusted this off! Yes we are always interested in having new members.

BIG has also set a record recently for the most consistent number of days not using guild chat - this was in the class of guilds 10 - 15 members. Beat that if you dare!

Reply to Thread