Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Guild.

Hi all,
    I am looking for an active guild,i am level 31 and on daily,always on at different times due to work, if you have spaces hit me up in game.

FatYak.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    [Apex] Are recruiting Join now an lets grow together

[Apex] Are recruiting Apply now an join the fun

We are looking for active players that are looking to play as a team and have fun an anything go's so join an lets help each-other.

There is only one Rule....... Help the guild

No-one in the guild is bigger then anyone else in the guild we're all here to help each other with Trades & baskets an loot-swaps and advance as high as we can get together!!!!

We want people who like to basket. We pride ourselves on basket swaps at least 75+ two times a day so no time to waste join us now as we have 2 lvl 5 prov house's in the guild so finding a basket should not be hard. But don't worry if you cant basket yet we will try to help you get there

Any think you think that can help the Guild just say in Guild chat an we will take it to a vote

We like to try keep things (buffs/loot-swaps) with in the guild only if no one in guild can help do we look to Global-3.

We have free spots at the min so if interested mail ME ( Dappa_Don)

Reply to Thread