Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary 20/11/2012

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And why the most useful options - Lonely marble block and hard plank floor - in the provision house ended at the bottom of the list? It should stay at the top, as we don't use "golden egg" and "old presents collection" all the time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I already finished adventure "Bounty hunter" twice. First as reward for reaching new level (I think) and I bought second from Merchant / Shop. After upgrade I got quest "To the first adventure!" which I cannot accomplish, because there is no way how to get another "Bounty hunter" adventure...

edit: I found adventure in Star menu and I was able to finish the quest.
    Last edited by patejl; 23.11.12 at 00:33.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I'll just echo some of my problems that others, too, have mentioned already

-Game froze 4 times in 2 hours
    -Lost guild chat once mid-play, once after a refresh
    -get a 'new quest' pop-up every 5 mins although no new quests have appeared, or sub-objectives completed in current ones

Contrary to my initial fears, I must say the quest chain itself has worked without problem so far. It must be noted though that I'm already lv47, and thus seem to be excluded from a number of quests which, I assume, lower lv players are getting.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Well the new quest where the last bit for me....
    I just pauzed my entire island.....
    And I made some guildmembers into guildadministrators so they can look after the guild.

I'll maybe come back when there is new content for over level 50....
    I worked hard to be at level 50 by nov, cause according the aug/sept dev diary that's when the new content would come.
    But all for nothing it seems.....

That arrow wich keeps blinking quest completed all the time was just the last drop....
    And sure I could simply click the claim reward button, iff that reward (XP) wouldnt dissappear into thin air.
    I have spend more money on this game then I ever spended on any other game, but that stops now too....

Well done BB... chasing away your paying costumers....yeah very smart of you guys......

An unhappy DutchDuty.....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Not sure if bug in new update.
    I have Max amount of coal in my storage, but economy overview is showing that coal is producing, and there is no change in pine wood production ( i use coking plants).
    Before update when Max amount is reached Coal stops producing and pine wood boosts in production since none is used in coking plants.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    On the whole, the changes have been great and much needed, BUT....

Why take away the level up quest????? I was looking forward to my next 250 gems, and 1 member of my guild is very close to lvl 50 which would have been 2500 gems!

BB you now have some seriously annoyed players

World
    Sandycove
    trade history is not fixed

still stops adding newest trades after the 1st 20

edit - shows some but not all most recent trades - weird..

World
    Northisle
    I've had no problems & fully approve of the new quests & the addition of guild coins. I also like the new animation where the rewards wing their way into my star menu <3 Also it's great that the geologist takes less time to find stone & copper ore as these are always required :-) I'm looking forward to the other new features. keep up the good work.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lvl 50's have been left out in the cold. Stats will show that a large proportion of players on NFL and NI will be in the high 40's or 50's already. To push back the needed content for these will mean that a large proportion of these players will be driven out of the game (mainly due to lack of things to do and then picking up another game which will take up their time so many wont return to look-see if there are improvements- especially not at the slow rate they seem to come into the game. Somewhere prioritization of new content has gone wrong. 1 year of TSO and in teh case of US and geman servers - 2 years of tso means many at the high end of xp- basically there is no purpose for them to do any new stuff as the xp they get is wasted anyway

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i think all you have planned is quality apart from a few little things the updates and projection of future developments just get better n better n continue to please alot v us, : ) looking forward to the future of tso online

Closed Thread