Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary 20/11/2012

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    2013 for new adventures??? Not only that but there is not an exact date either...This can be Dec of 2013 for all i see...

This game needs new content as soon as possible... If you do not implement new content and you focus on your other games more then people will quit this game and guess what...They are very likely NOT to play any UBISOFT game again...

The PvP is very promising but seems way too much of a wait as it is presented now...

Please update again the dev diary before the end of the year with specific dates and KEEP them this time!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    pvp will be fun as the server cant work for a day and then you are "locked" out. think the server should be fixed first as no one can do anything with the state there in,

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont want to be rude, but seriously BB? Further outlook 2013 - level cap raise. Hm it means after last target (november/december 2012) at least 3 months in year 2013. So I am already stacking exps from adventures. What should I do. Should I sit all day in my homezone rebuilding wells and fields and dont play adventures? Why should I play them if you delete them (if I wouldnt accept loot). Should I sell the materials all day long because I dont have any motivation to play adventures? Reached lvl 50 3 weeks ago. Some players have lvl 50 already over 3-6months. I dont understand you. We dont have exact date. We will loose our finished adventures if we wont accept and if we do we get great 0 exp. BTW. I think you underestimated the situation. I already have 11x lvl 50 player and about 9x lvl 49 player in friendlist and thats probably only fraction of full number (which I rather dont want to know). You should make this update ASAP, otherwise you are risking loosing many players who have spent or spending real cash in TSO.
    Yesterday it (just) was late. Thats all what can I say about this needed update. You should consider at least some type of reward for players who will get 0 exp from stacked loot. I understand one thing that you want PREVENT situation when first day after lvl cap raise some players will have level 51+, but when they honestly played and finished adventures, why you want to overlook it and delete it?
    Last edited by BattleOverlord; 20.11.12 at 16:03.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    my biggest worry is the total lack of timeframe reference except the "further outlook 2013 for ALL improvements with none having any indication of when in 2013 nor what order we can expect things to happen

I deliberately omit xmas event - it is already on staging andis basically the same event as last year with 1 extra reward and people that did it last year cant do all parts on this year event (which seems a bit wrong/lazy programming as well) At least sequence the changes and bracket it a bit more like not before Q2 2013 or something. The info from BB is geting more and more useless by the day and it is getting annoying to the point that people will walk away

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thanks for your hardwork.
    BTW, I'm lv50 for months, and saved more than 90 loots and exps in mailbx.
    "The max level (currently: 50) will be raised. XPs that are stored as messages in the mailbox will be deleted before if older than 2 weeks."
    Does this mean that once lv50+ open, my mailbox will automatic delete all my loots saved for more than 2 weeks? If I got a chance to accept long time saved loots just after open lv50+?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    my biggest worry is the total lack of timeframe reference except the "further outlook 2013 for ALL improvements with none having any indication of when in 2013 nor what order we can expect things to happen

I deliberately omit xmas event - it is already on staging andis basically the same event as last year with 1 extra reward and people that did it last year cant do all parts on this year event (which seems a bit wrong/lazy programming as well) At least sequence the changes and bracket it a bit more like not before Q2 2013 or something. The info from BB is geting more and more useless by the day and it is getting annoying to the point that people will walk away
    True. This dev diarry doesnt tell anything. This diarry I could give all players 4 months ago. That in 2013 you will get this and this and that.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thats awesome changes...cool...can't wait...u guys ROCK!!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice changes!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Moon View Post
    Thanks for your hardwork.
    BTW, I'm lv50 for months, and saved more than 90 loots and exps in mailbx.
    "The max level (currently: 50) will be raised. XPs that are stored as messages in the mailbox will be deleted before if older than 2 weeks."
    Does this mean that once lv50+ open, my mailbox will automatic delete all my loots saved for more than 2 weeks? If I got a chance to accept long time saved loots just after open lv50+?
    It means that only exp older than two weeks would be 0. You won't lose the loot.

Edit: Well, maybe they'll delete everything actually, better accept the loot before lvl cap raise.
    Last edited by nikovchi; 20.11.12 at 16:29.

World
    Northisle
    sorry if am wrong but you have to think of this a money,BB have done really well with thier FTP games ,in fact that well they are taking on 60 more staff.So what you want is new fresh player that,will look at level50 players island and here them talk about watermills,silos etc which can be bought for with gold coins and not gems as gold coins has started to stock pile.Your not going to spend rl money on gems.It is those sales keeps the game going.Don't get me wrong enjoy this game ,wished there was new content like a new adventure a month.In a way am glad am not a 50 yet as once you there ,what do you do?

Closed Thread