Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary 20/11/2012

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eschatos View Post
    Another bug: Travel times of generals to adventures are seriously messed up! The order they arrive is random and so is the travel time. At the moment I've sent 3 fast and 3 normal gens to an adventure, it took all of them ~50 mins to get there
    Here also, 15 and 30 min arent the times these days.
    i had also that my normal generals were earlier on the island then the veteran/battle hard.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last reaction from me on [censored] epic fail wenn launching content wich killed the game. Most of new content is for new players or lower levels, sure theres qwests for the higher levels and iam a rare exception (been slacking for months now playing witches/pirates just so i wouldnt hit 50lev before lev cap raise) so i get exp from these new qwests but not really happy with that!!! For me no use playing adv means exit game till i find new goals read new lev cap. So what ill do chitter chatter in guildchat,dump resources in guild while compared to me and Many high lev players they got a walk in the park game??if they able to logg that is.

So BB launches content for lower level players and tells in dev diary 50level players cant stack exp are u [censored]???? theres level 50 players who spend so much gems in game that single players overtime payed 1 or 2 [censored] personal a month or maybe 2 salary!!!!

You kill the game for those u knew been paying your salery's too launch content for new players of wich you dont know if they will ever buy gems....

Many nice players are sabotaged now that they been funding game for months tbh such customer treatings is commercial suicide and really tells lots bout [censored] moral really no decent words for it.

No use for me naming all bugs pp mentoinend before me in several threads but yea i encountered them all,i already stopped test server as i could log if i was needed, but couldnt too pick up my goodie code in time. Also stopped making tickets as its no use and i cba typping tons tickets trying be constructive as BB sabotages my game fun and takes months to even sort simple things.

Yea i still log chitter chatter with dear friends in guild, play bit eco Hope for better times

Others mentoinend before me tons payed resources are lost due too not beeing able to log what will be done bout that?? We'll prolly be honored as elders with a smiley and BB hides behind beta and all other previous used lame excuses wishing us a nice weekend making pp wanna Badr BB people even if they are true hippy folk

Hello Snorf,

Your language isn't acceptable.

Please read the code of conduct before posting.

Thank you,
    Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 02.12.12 at 12:07.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    This mate IMarduk can't play at all with heavy loses on his production,when we try to visit his island the game shows "zone blocked" and our page crashes,need to relog to be able to play.
    Today,02/12/2012 I had constant freezings every couple of minutes,NO WASN'T A PEAK TIME!!!Was early miorning when this start to happen.Now again I needed to refresh the game and just can't go back to it,it shows again"the tip of the day" window and it is just that witn no login queue and not go in to the game.
    Too much from your issues BB,too much mess that you don't care and we can't play.Many ask here for compensation and many of us really do deserve it,but what?Are you BB thinking of give some refills or some buffs that don't cost you a penny to try to calm down the players,no please don't do that it is INSULTING US.If you ever think of any compensation think about what we all must have in loses and do that 10 times,no I'm not joking 10 times it isn't even enough.
    Of course I don't expect that you all in BB have that kind os conscience of what you are doing to your costumers!!!
    But hey!They will run away and you will end up with some empty servers!"

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    @ Sinister king: i know u doing your job but u realy expect to show respect for BB personal?? You are prolly the only1 who dosnt fail in your job at BB, i must keep my calm with acceptable language? 1st make the game run properly then maybe just maybe ill have a tiny bit respect for BB.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have spent about £200 on this game to get up higher in the game and will not be spending any more money if i lose the xp that i have store up while waiting for level 51 to come in to effect, to be fair bb should replace the xp for parrots to be fair to us for waiting, i like the new quests but no good for me untill i can level up, all i can do now is sell of my goods i make to buy silos and water mills, as i don`t see the point of doing adventures that cost gold coins to buy or send out scouts to find, lets hope that they have a good rethink on this matter and if they don`t change there minds, at least send us a mail 3 weeks before they bring in level 51 so we can collect the mails we have rather than lose them

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have an idea for some visual changes- put few birds. The islands will be much more live-like.
    But some ships on our home island. Or maybe the ship as a different structure with other benefits.

Closed Thread