Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary 20/11/2012

World
    Newfoundland
    FeedBack on the latest update ... you asked for it !

ok lets start small ...its a stupid update...simple enough
    ever since the new update with the new quests and a change in colour on global chat...not much else change visually as far as i can see, except for the fact that now it takes ages to get online as settlers seems totally unstable now.

regular sights are..

http://gyazo.com/fdcca4e95a53a34e5bac75c520b42471

and increasing sights of ...

http://gyazo.com/3bdde5049fd0000a619cb866d84da08b

and then when you finally do get onto the game itself there is a stupid glitch with the guild chat that you have to fight with just to say to your mates.."having problems today" before the whole game freezes and just stops and does nothing,
    If you can get back onto the game again (if you can be bothered to go through all that again) and are very unlucky you might notice that sometimes your Quest icon does not always work Or the increased lag in chats and trades, That is if your chat stays running for long enough for you to sell or buy what you need before you get the "No Chat server available" message.

So over all i think the updates and its newest editions are probably the worst i have seen yet, with updates like this you cant expect people to play this let alone pay money for it, i for one will not spend any more money until this massive screw up has been rectified somewhat.

OH and you took out the Gem rewards for leveling up ...you complete (enter appropriate words here) so now more 200 gem for leveling and no more 2500 for getting to level 50 ...GREED is the only reason you would do that, trying to get more to pay you money well good luck with that ur gonna need it, you have lost another player,

...stupid crap un-announced, unplanned and badly thought out, greed inspired, pathetic excuse for a Beta test system!!
    Last edited by Jugglaz; 23.11.12 at 10:09.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Hm. This update brought a lot of pleasant surprises, but there are also some irksome.
    - Why has gone the "reach next level" quest with its reward gems? Wasn't a good business? So why such quests, what are not accomplishable without more gems what reachable free? E.G. more buildings, so higher population limit should be done by buying more building licences, I think. Tricky...
    - Important pinewood quest: "Have a production value of at least 0 (zero) every 12 hours..." I tried so hard. Two of three such directives are accomplished (green), but they change places and color when try to stop some of that production change. Or what on earth the meaning "at least 0"? How could be done?
    - Preparation quest: when it is on the sidelist (or how it's called when checked in questbook?) it shows "Upgrade 5 Noble Residence(s) to level _12_". The counter (1/5) fits the original directive in quests book, level 3.
    - I don't remember the title of quest, produce at least 100 steel (before the Secret trade). I had 446 when I've seen, and was approx. 600 when it's done. So when starts a fulfillment?
    - Why the "Bounty Hunter" over level 30? I did it two times before (theoretically can be only once), and now for a while it messaged to me, I reached the limit of this item. Then right, I did it a third time...
    - Economy overview just was fine with bold green numbers of production by buffs. These are now so annoying and unusable: show the total amount (the basic + buff produced), and when it is over 1000, then the tooltip shows x2. What on earth... Otherwise the calculations and totals are correct.
    - Economy overview has syne a funny mistake and was not corrected. The production of coal shows the pinewood production chain instead of mines, even if there is not any coking plant...
    - Also annoying that the coal chain more time in e.g. any type of swords. Should be only once with more arrows to different targets.
    - Also a bug from old time onwards: when moving a building, the Work preparation/Cleanup times are changing to 0, also Ecoview shows up incorrectly calculated values for a while. Approx. 3-10 prod. cycle...
    - And one more oldies: when a settler get a new deposit to work in the middle of the procuction cycle, e.g. a mason, then on the cityscape and in workyard details shows the "old" mine, but the path go to the new mine. So when you don't know, where is your settler, e.g. a forester, so annoying there is difference between path and details...

--- And awhile I wrote these, I got a new quest (I heard the signal, the arrow is blinking, in the news: [10:37] System: You have received a new quest!), but nothing changed in quest book...

Suddenly that's I found.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh, yeah, one more. The Trade panel so better and comfortable now! But
    - the history always not sortable;
    - the column Bought/Sold should be Partner or User (like in Buy)--because there is Status column for bought/sold;
    - the Lot column has no any meaning while can trading lots only one by one...

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys

Concerning Leveling rewards,

The level up reward system has simply been changed and rewards are dispersed differently, you guys will actually get more.

You will still get gems OR something of the same value whilst leveling.

From Level 40 to 50, you will get more gems than before + coins.

I am also reading all of your feedback and will forward it to the appropriate department.

Please remain constructive and civil.

Thanks

Bb_Dantesama

I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by banksie View Post
    this update is a farce lockups relog wait an hour to get back in if you are lucky no guild chat after refresh9 6 times so far) generals attack camps that are not there and loose troops.
    one member of our guild was 6 hours to get in, no support no forum for 7 hours, but on the bright side update might work in a while, after everyone leaves and starts playing a game that works.
    i for one will stop buildings and log in log out once a day just to get gems but think my playing days are over
    stopping buildings later when i get in, if lucky... hope things get fixed so can play again..

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    BB_dantesama is right about gems for leveling up.

One of my guildmembers got to level 42 yesterday and received 200 gems plus 500 gc.
    When I got to level 42 way back it was just 200 gems.
    So just cause you cant see anymore what you get for leveling up doesnt mean you wont get gems for that.

I still log in every day to get my log-in rewards,and to chat a bit to people, but playing is sadly over for a while .
    I do hope the aproperiated department to wich BB_Dantesama is sending our feedback will respond to our complaints ( by themselves or thru BB_Dantasama.

World
    Newfoundland
    Edit.
    Last edited by Nihilst; 23.11.12 at 15:38.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Without any BB reaction so far. Well I'am not surprised. I would lie to you if I would say that I'am surprised.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was kicked out from 821pm on thursday night, i logged in Friday morning to have my screen freeze 15 times in 10 mins, logged on this evening replaced 1 field and screen froze. Not good. As many have said before here and elsewhere this game is not in beta stage - there is a test service for testing. Trouble on new formats should not be put here - as other people have said what is a test server for if not to test and classified beta ? Classifying game as beta after all this time is a convenience.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    www. siedlertools.de/wiki/Erfahrungspunkte

Here is a link to a german site with the new rewards for leveling up.
    Last edited by DutchDuty; 23.11.12 at 22:38.

Closed Thread