Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We ARE the lvl 50's.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    When I reached level 50 I did think of saving maps in the mail to collect after cap limit was raised. I actually kept several but when one from October disappeared I just took the loot from the rest. I have mostly done the Island of the Pirates map for its nice loot, the low exp is not an issue now. So although the policy to delete the stored XP doesn't effect me I'm still against the idea.

I'm suprised Blue byte is going to punish its most loyal players, those who not only levelled up to the cap but stayed with the game despite the lack of content for the higher levels. I can understand it takes time to add he extra content but the way XP is awarded too players seems to offer the perfect solution . Deleting the hard earned XP is unreasonable.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Maybe all you level 50 players should be grateful of the gems u got free for leveling especially the 2500 for reaching level 50.
    It now appears the gems for leveling up have been taken away!

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    And not only that, players that were now lvl 46-48 with all these free gems, and events, and the power they got have a lot lot lot advantages, that we smaller players have to pay a lot.
    For example vet gen. I got a grim reaper, but is nowhere as good as vet gen, which i payed (more like saying thank you to BB i consider this payment) that players got in past events.
    Stronger players, had the power to get thousands of pumpkins this event, thus solving forever their silo problem. I my self bought from my guild for stronger players almost 30 silos.
    I see players that havent payed anything yet, full of watermills, silos, and other nice stuff.

Players around lvl 38-40, would not have that power, and i really wonder if in future events like that will be as rewarding.

Free gems every level, is a huge advantage, 3 lvls= 10licences, or almost 2 jollys, etc.
    10 lvls = around 10euros.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    when you hit the capped level in every game i know any xp after that is not saved for when the cap is raised, this includes games like world of warcraft and diablo. I cant see the issue with it to be fair.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Apart from the fact that we was told to expect the L50+ enhancemens back in September and now it is being proposed as sometime in 2013.

For the last 6 months I have played this game believing that BB was investing in growing it and enabling the community to grow at the same time.

I feel like BB has lied, taken my money based on false promises, acted dishonestly, maybe even maliciously (to get rid of us and make server capacity room) and without doubt defrauded me of my money based upon a series of expectations they set.

Now they are late on the delivery and without a word of apology they have the audacity to tell us it will be sometime in the next 13 months and expect no adverse reaction.

And for all those L40+ players, don't waste any money on gems as it looks like the speed at which you will hit the cap is going to increase with all the nice new bonus quest rewards that we cant even accept.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    o they will have thought about this, probably the reason being you'll stay on the game longer and buy more gems. but thats not the case here im not buying anymore gems. but getting hardly any gems now for leveling up puts me off.

Reply to Thread