Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We ARE the lvl 50's.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

We ARE the lvl 50's.

BB_Dantesama - so what you so generously point out, while forgetting our generosity - is that we have been wasting our time doing all those adventures and keeping the loot in our mail-box?
    Indulge in a mind search - who do you think is buying your gems?

I have been lvl 50 since mid july. TSO for me is all about doing adventures - and now you have removed that fun. Bad thinking.
    A few other players have been lvl 50 long before that, so they will be hit even harder by that "awesome" new idea.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wrote it before, and will repeat it once more:

saved loot in mail will be deleted if more than 2 weeks old when the 50 limit is extended

Clearly the subject of this sentence is "saved loot in mail ", not the fact that the game goes finally beyond level 50.

You might aswell proclaim, players beyond level 17 will be stripped from their earned gems and levels,
    whenever BlueByte finally manages to make an addition to the game. However, that would get a massive boohoo from the players.
    So this upcomming update is targeting a specific group of players! And can BlueByte point out what is our wrong-doing
    to deserve this punishment?
    Last edited by Grow; 21.11.12 at 06:30.

World
    Northisle
    I am not level 50 (39 now) and I have to agree with 50s on the matter.
    They have been gathering all this XP for the sole reason of levelling fast when the lvl 50 restriction has been released.

But it's probably the fact that BB has been influenced by similar tendencies from other developers. I don't see a reason, unless technical that I am not aware of, for this action. I need to search the forum for an answer as to why they are doing it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I can see L50 point but... if you jump straight from L50 to say L60 in 1 day because you have everything saved thats going to be soooo boring for you. Then you will be saying Im level 60 and theres nothing to do..... If players have been saving mails for months then maybe the market will be flooded with new granite supplies

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We already worked for it so getting all xp removed is plain [censored]. Not that I'm active last few months anyway but that is just plain stupid. Speaking what I and prob 100% of level 50s thinking in straight up words. Ignorant and disrespectful from BB on their most loyal players.

deLy,

Please don't use sensitive words in that way, its offensive.

Sinister-King
    Last edited by Sinister-King; 21.11.12 at 19:59.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Todd View Post
    I can see L50 point but... if you jump straight from L50 to say L60 in 1 day because you have everything saved thats going to be soooo boring for you. Then you will be saying Im level 60 and theres nothing to do..... If players have been saving mails for months then maybe the market will be flooded with new granite supplies
    That wont happen because I think the most xp in email is about 3mil and thats 2-3 levels

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey guys,

Your feedback is crucial to us, I will make sure that your concerns regarding the upcoming updates are forwarded to the appropriate team.

Please remain constructive.

Thank you.

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Dantesama - I would like to think the post below is extremely constructive but for something as important as this I cant see many waiting for much longer without getting some feedback ourselves....
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post201547

Regards
    fishslice

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont want to raise a red flag.

But you knew level cap was 50. It was the maximum lvl attainable. You tried overcoming this, with a trick. You tried actually raising your lvl before being allowed too. And when you were allowed just jump there.

You saved the loot mails, as a work-around to that matter, as almost i could this is almost a future exploit.
    Saving mail loots was not designed for that.

As i am sure, the same goes for saving resources in star menu. OK you might save stuff there, but it was not designed for that. If in the future, they change that, you gonna cry about that?

BB tryed a middle solution here.

See this not 100% selfishly

Reply to Thread