I'd like to be able to have 2 or 3 chat windows open at the same time with multiple tabs inside them. Like with some windows that can now be pin'd and moved around I'd like to be able to click a button for a 2nd and 3rd chat windows to appear and with the command /joinchat global-3 or /joinchat global-2 etc be able to see in that new window a tab appear for that channel. This way i could see what is being said in guild chat in the main chat window we have right now, global1 for general chat and global3 for trade all at the same time. Would make life so much easier as right now you can only see 1 at a time and if an additional tab was given to use for trade in the window we have right now we would still technically be limited to just being able to see only 1 of the tabs available at any one time which is very frustrating.

Just giving us an additional tab is a half measure to me. What we need is a complete overhaul of the entire system. One where we can create a guild chat type of channel without being in a guild and no mods to spoil the flow of conversation.