Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed error

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Great maintenance you have done... Now the web and forum's are even slower than before and it's not even possible to play the game...

"General Error - Please Refresh the page and try again"...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    managed to get in earlier, but the forum is as far as I can get now, I have an account on a different server and can't get in to that one at all

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same problem cant get to game.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    This problem has been occurring for some weeks now, and paying what I do to play this game, seems somewhat stupid, as I play to have fun, not to get aggrevated!

Your many appologies and promises to fix it, just makes it worse, as You are loosing my last thrust.

Why are You accepting new players, when You know You aren't able to provide Your current customers, what they pay for? Well I know the answer, money talks!

I'm out by Friday, if this problem istn't solved once and for all.

As the many others who have complained, I exspect my reply to be errased and a personal mail, in order to keep the "noise" down.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    This morning I managed to get back to the game,not a single change on anything,all the issues are exactly the same.Hours of server down for "Urgent maintenance" that you said was complete long hours before the servers were running up again for exactly nothing!!!.Now I have time on adventures running as there was no maintenance,everything it is exactly as the servers were running and we could play,but you know very well,because you caused the problem,that we couldn't play so the minimum you could do was to pause everything on the servers till we be able to play.
    Showing a bit more of respect to your costumers wouldn't hurt you BB or TSO!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    in the morning sthe game runs on the whole ok atm, so either you have browser issues or something else- it is afternoons and evenings when loads go up that the service breaks down to unplayable

This morning, even blocks were doable so close to normal for me

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Yup, i've had same problem, since the 'urgent' maintenance i've not been able to get online, before it i was able to get on and play, but now i get the same message ' server zone crashed, an error was detected ' i've paid money to play this, if they carry on messing people around they're going to lose players

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi guys ,

I understand how you guys feel, I am also very sorry you feel this way.

These are legitimate complaints.

There are still a few steps before the game is fully operational and functional again.

I will keep you updated on further information. (We should get some today)

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a friend who plays in sandycove also, he can get online and play no problem, he's tried to visit my island and he get's the error message.. is there something wrong with my island or my account ????

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello have this at my pirates.

Reply to Thread