Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Server zone crashed error

World
    Newfoundland
    Was a nightmare Joy... (Hope you are well by the way)

The maintainanance fixed it for me yesterday. I rejoined SFTR with 20, yes twenty minutes to spare before the adventure auto finished, was very lucky but it really stressed me out.

As a paying customer I expect better. I appreciate problems but cold hard cash changing hands does make the irritation more pronounced.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i had the same problem since 28-11-2012

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Well, last maintaince really reversed the old situation, lots of lags, but you can login normally. Send my explorers out on a 12h trip at 7.40 local time and now they will return back at 19.59 or so. Lost 19mins Means I have to send them away for 6hours or otherwise they will come back at a useless time in which i can't log in. Oh well, getting used to have to send them on a short trip every week now just to be able to send them away for 12hours trips :

World
    Newfoundland
    that`s annoying , I`m enable to get in my account since 1:30pm today...the same message....over and over again "

Server zone crashed

An error was detected on this zone.Please try again.

since your big "improvements" it`s much, much worse then before

and no friend can visit me to help in my absence

none will answer me to the ticket support :"We have received your request and will respond to it as soon as possible. Our opening hours are 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday" because none works in weekend, so I must say good by to my generals who are in an open adv, I can`t cancel it, and send home my troops at least
    Last edited by taisha; 01.12.12 at 09:37.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been online for a few hours, then this message suddenly popped up, I njust hope I don't loose too much on my gold mines, are BB going to compensate there loyal customer base for all the recent problems?

World
    Newfoundland
    to be frank, I don`t think so...my generals are in adv, and I understood that they would be lost forever if I can get into my account to cancel the adv...

I lost my daily compensation for loging, today I ought to get 45 diamonds...they are history now...
    my gold mines are finished

I`ve had enough of "We are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix.

You will be informed on any updates."

support say:"Our opening hours are 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday"....so, they wish us a nice weekend

World
    Newfoundland
    your generals and troops, in worst case, will be waiting you in home island after adventure expire, tho some of us have alot of gold mines on.. whole weekend... will be huge 'expense'....

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoan View Post
    Have the same problem! And was waiting to the adventure should ending by it self and now it has. The problem is, I lost all my generals and soldiers. The dont come back. Maybe in the futher i will meet them again as deserters in some adventure!?
    that`s why I said that my generals are gone, after I read that

my goldmines are gone too

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah cleared cache all updates up to date, in middle of adv and cant get in, contacted support and got post *we will deal with it and enjoy the game* !!!!!! are you trying to be funny cos you are so NOT. really not happy with settlers at the moment been playing 9 months and now cant play at all

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    oh yeah and sent all gens to dp and now cant get into it so have 2vets 3bh and a reaper missing + troops as i cant visit it or cancel it

Reply to Thread