Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: log in

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I too have had extreme difficulty logging in. I have had this for mor than a week now! I get ERROR "try refreshing the page" It only happens from my home PC not my work PC. SO frustrating!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    complete disaster yesterday. Could not log in all day. Now I lost my 7 days gem reward.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I couldn't log in yesterday evening too in the European server

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

The log in issue is the team's top priority right now. I understand how frustrating this can be.
    We should get some updates this week and hopefully get a quick fix.

Best

BB_Dantesama
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I clicked on Play Now and was told "No current version of FlashT is installed on your PC. Please install the latest version of FlashT:", I clicked on Flash instillation * got this message from Adobe, "Your Chromebook already includes the latest Adobe® Flash® Player built-in containing all known security fixes. It will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available."
    Any one else had this problem?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    For the past week or so it takes me about 4 hours to login every time (either TSO homepage wont even load up, or i get TSO maintenance page), and when i finally am playing and decide to log out for an hour or 2 the same thing happens again (takes another 4 hours to login). This has been happening practically every day. The compensation everyone got from TSO team (mine refills etc) is hardly worth it compared to all the loss of resources because we cant login to refill farms, wells, send out geologist and build mines, etc. I'm getting so frustrated i don't even feel like playing any more. I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way. Its about time these problems were resolved, OR GIVE EVERYONE SOME SERIOUS COMPENSATION TSO TEAM

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also get the connection failed message.

I honestly wonder if they run the game, homepage and forums on the same server, because sometimes it is next to impossible to get in on either. :/

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you paid attention- there is emergency maintenance running atm which ofc makes you unable to log in now

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Do you know what time it is now? Maintenance should be well over by now... I dont have all day to rebuild stuff and finish daily quests... This is going beyond outrageous...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    stop whining- emergency maintenance is exactly that- emergency- which means timespan can have more variation than normal and you do also have to take timezone difference into account- all messages are posted in GMT and servers are up atm as well

Reply to Thread