Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: log in

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well actually ambandil the emergency maintenance is now over, according to the log in page, but there's still no way of logging in, just keep getting the "Connection Failed" page.
    I thought Bigpoint were bad, but this lot seem to be worse !

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Can you please undo the last update. Before that it worked well (for me).

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i have not been able to get on for three days now keep getting the connection failed message

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

log on

not been able to get on for three days now what the hells happening

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue, i get the first log on of the day no problem, but when i come back a few hours later i cannot log in, i get either, looped back to the homepage, a general error or maintenance. takes ages to load the forum too. lets hope the compensation generously mirrors our frustration and loss of resources

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    are we getting any answer or what?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    So there was some urgent maintenance done today to fix the issue.

Fixed nothing as far as i can see.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    cant even log to the test server.....this is becoming a total failure....no wonder i will never buy gems in a BETA game....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    are we getting any answer or what?
    Spend 5 min of your time and read through some posts, BB has replied so many times on this topic I lost count, what exactly do you want them to tell you?

"yes we are aware of the problem, the truck bringing us the new hardware is a little delayed the driver is taking a tea break"
    or
    "yes we know about this problem, but the IT tech has a splinter in his finger and its going to take 5 more min to fix"

They are completely and utterly aware of this matter, do you think they are not? You just said you wont buy gems on a Beta, good for you, but do you honestly think the players that are buying gems are just being ignored by BB? Get a little bit of perspective, BB is fully aware of the fact that if this isn't fixed ASAP ASAPPPPPP they will lose a lot of players which in turn is there income which in turn is there salaries.

Be open minded, this complaining is incredible, yes, I had to turn off my gold production completely because I cant log on at all, yes I have bought tons and tons of gems in the past, but it doesn't take a high school diploma to figure it out that BB knows this is there very very VERY top priority, I wouldn't be sup-prized if the CEO of BB is standing in the server room with a wipe knocking the staff to hurry up and fix this because his losing money...

Calm down and try to adjust rather than rage with no end.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    TSO team do a favor to all of us,quit your jobs please!!!
    No,no...I'm serious you are not capable of do your job so bye bye!!!Be honest and say that you can't do it,simple!
    For almost a week it is this situation everyday and no explanation about anything.Everyday we have few hours unable to play,last week BB gave us some "compensation" for the troubles in 1 day,I'm not asking for compensation but I'm asking and about this last few days???We lose time on adventures,we lose mines that run empty while you we can't log in,we can't buff our buildings...we are losing to much in production,troops that we can't train,trades we could do but we are not on the game.
    Today I check FaceBook page because once more can't log in to the game,and I saw a post about maintenance done more than 1 hour ago,but I still see that "maintenance complete" on homepage and at the same time it shows that the server it is on maintenance.Obsiously you don't even know if you are doing maintenance or not!!!I'm really tired of this!!!

Reply to Thread