Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: log in

World
    Newfoundland
    When is the Christmas Event supposed to start? If this login isn't sorted it is going to be a complete waste of time.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello guys,

I completely understand the frustration, I cannot always log in myself...

The urgent maintenance was the first step into making things better, there are still a few more steps to take.

The tech team is working very hard on this issue, it will be fixed, it's only a matter of time now.

I am not going to ask you to be patient as most of you have already demonstrated a lot of patience and support.

Thank you

BB_Dantesama
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 28.11.12 at 10:16.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Hello guys,

I completely understand the frustration, I cannot always log in myself...

The urgent maintenance was the first step into making things better, there are still a few more steps to take.

The tech team is working very hard on this issue, it will be fixed, it's only a matter of time now.

I am not going to ask you to be patient as most of you have already demonstrated a lot of patience and support.

Thank you

BB_Dantesama
    As one of the complainants, I would like to say "Thank you" for your effort, they are appreciated despite our frustrations.
    Today, logged in straight away and eager to get things back to normal. Well done!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Hi all, (I managed to log in)

please read the update here

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yet again i cant log in connection failed message come on settlers team get this sorted

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    connection failed why??????

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Your telling us something we already know and have known for several weeks - what is wrong with your technical team?
    If theirs an issue with my ISP, it's fixed within 24 hours, so why on earth are we not afforded the same type of service.

You must have realised from the get go, you were onto a winner with these online browser games and I would have thought that setting up a stable infrastructure would have been paramount from the beginning.
    It's no good fobbing us off with your off the cuff excuses, we need action now, seeing is believing.

So come on guys, pull finger and get your act together please.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Flash T - what is this?

I can log in but not play now. I keep getting

[I]No current version of FlashT is installed on your PC. Please install the latest version of FlashT:

But nothing works and everything is installed and updated.

What is FlashT? I googled it and nothing relevant came up.

Any suggestions please?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Afoder67 View Post
    As one of the complainants, I would like to say "Thank you" for your effort, they are appreciated despite our frustrations.
    Today, logged in straight away and eager to get things back to normal. Well done!
    Meh.

Yesterday's maintenance brough problems I haven't had before. Couldn't even log into the game at all, even though I tried all evening.

Reply to Thread