Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bet - a boomerang quest

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

The Bet - a boomerang quest

Having fun with this quest . . . I am not interested in attempting / completing this side quest. So I delete it. If I then go off island on adventure / visit a friend and return to my island then, "ping", new quest and The Bet has reappeared . . . If I re-delete it and then log off, when I then relog in at some later time . . . "ping", new quest and The Bet has reappeared . . .

I have now discovered that after deleting said quest and then staying on the island for a few hours, that yep, you guessed it, "ping" new quest and it re-appears . . . nearly as annoying as the "new quest" Battle Master, which appears everytime I log in . . .

Anyone having problems with deleting quests or is it just me being like my name?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    The major problem of the current update, tested exhaustively on the test server for at least 4 versions, and subject to complaints, is....polling. It will poll for new quests even if you don't need one, increasing the traffic and kneeling the server. What you have is a bit worse, a bug. Leave it there, draw ticket, they'll get to it eventually.

Be happy that it pings after few hours, I get a ping at 20-30 minutes.

Reply to Thread