Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Guild quests

It would be good if Guild leaders could see the progress of their guild on their guild quest.

So the leaders can see which members haven't completed the quest yet and give them help or kick them if they are inactive.

Our leader requests a mail every time we complete so he knows who has/hasn't which works ok but would be useful to be implemented into the game.

spLint3r990

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree a number of issues spring to mind
    (1) alternative colouration of guild messages so we can distinguish between group & individual messages
    (2) delegation of guild leadership to lieutenant to cover absenteeism: sick, holidays etc
    (3) perhaps lower group completion to 80% of current requirement to allow for absentees
    (4) guild leaders are unable to see who's not completing tasks, so has no ability to improve their guild for all members
    (5) allow group messaging by all members rather than just guild leader
    (6) for interest/fun perhaps give guild rankings based on completion of tasks, +1 complete, -1 failed, 0 not logged in that day. use the points to rate the guild member starting as recruit then bowman ...canoneer...general

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i would also like to add the possibillity of new players who can join an existing quest after a few days. i am saying that cause we lost some active players for guildquest and now we are 3 players short to finish the current one. and the newbies cant help us.

deleting advent is also out of the question cause the one able to do that our chief is unavailable. he left without warning

World
    Northisle
    As guildleader i totally agree to the idea of spLint3r990.
    It would be great to be able to see which member finishes the guildquest and which does not since i make it a ask every new member if they are willing to complete the guildquest. Would be great to see if they actually do or don't and that also goes for the long term members.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    does anybody know how long people have to wait until they can join guildquests? we have people waiting now for 4 days and they still dont get guildquest

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    we sstarted new one today

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    hmm, i think new members will only qualify for new quests, so if you leave the old one active for 3 or 4 days till enough have completed it, new members will not gte theis quest as they didn't qualify for the quest at moment of quest becoming available

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    there is information in game about guild quests. who did it and who don't. also who have which quest. BB just have to make gui for it.
    i already post information how to get some data from game and the procedure is same for guild quests. but BB delete my post. it looks like they don't like it
    it can looks like this

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Guild quests can be improved so the active players (those that play every day) can get a new quest daily and not have to wait until the previous is cancelled or for casual players to help finish them.
    How about 10 guild coins per guild member completing the quest instead of the current system, and guild quest resets the same way we get the daily login reward or something similar?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    there is information in game about guild quests. who did it and who don't. also who have which quest. BB just have to make gui for it.
    i already post information how to get some data from game and the procedure is same for guild quests. but BB delete my post. it looks like they don't like it
    it can looks like this
    I love it. We maybe don't need to know what each quest is - I don't mind asking!

Reply to Thread