Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark Brotherhood (Vet Gen) with cAmou309's map, reduced R/B losses, and less xp.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Dark Brotherhood (Vet Gen) with cAmou309's map, reduced R/B losses, and less xp.

First - let me pass on thanks to the great people over at Siedler Vision

All credits for the map and set up goes to cAmou309 from the German servers. I've been using cAmou309's map for Dark Brotherhood. I really like it as most of the blocks work when I have lag, the notable exception being the block in the middle sector, which has failed a few times in the last month However - for the purpose of this post - that block does not matter.

You will need Crossbows and/or Cannons.

If you are like me - less interested in xp until the +lvl 50 stuff is actually introduced, you can lessen xp and and losses.
    Follow the map and complete the block and attack of camp 9+10. Then attack 24 and 25 from positions shown on "Block 7" insert.

The next camp to attack will be 32. Leave your generals in the position showed for camps 26 and 30 in the "Block 7" insert picture. Sending your general to camp 32 from any of these positions will mean no interception.

For the remainder of the C waves that you need for camp 35 (Witch Tower), position your generals in the sector freed up by camp 9+10. You can see how we did it here:

I made no notes of my actual losses this time ( I might do this later). I was just pleased to find a way of reducing them...

All the blocks on this map are done by sending your tavern general first, and then sending your Vet for main attack immediately after. There is no waiting of 5 seconds or 10 seconds... There is none of the "wait until your general reaches point X". Attacks 1-10 has always worked for me, that does not mean that they cannot go wrong. Blocks are not supported by BB and you do them at your own risk.

The map is in German, but all troop numbers are shown by pictorial symbols, so I think/hope it should be doable for anyone to follow it

Link to the original map

I hope this might be useful to someone

Blue
    Last edited by MOD_Lotak; 03.12.12 at 18:27.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Hi Blue

Thanks for the guide, it looks very nice, but the resolution of the map is very low, I cant see the values of anything, do you maybe have a bigger map?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Apparently the link at the bottom does not work...

"dso-karten.de/images/articles-pics/1463_1348644511.jpg" if you copy that into your web browser - hopefully that will do the trick

Blue

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    None of this links work?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by speedydust View Post
    None of this links work?
    I can't get the first link in the post to work, but the others seem okay from here, are you behind a firewall or anything else that might block them?
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nope, all maps from dso-karten work for me, but his links from here dont work for me.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Link to the map:

full xp version

And another version:

Short XP max Block version
    Last edited by ItIsI; 12.02.13 at 18:10.

Reply to Thread