Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Explorers NEVER find an adventure (only 3 map fragments) :mad:

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Explorers NEVER find an adventure (only 3 map fragments) :mad:

I have been patiently sending my explorers out to find adventures for weeks and weeks, it has cost me a lot of gold coin and sausages, but neither has ever found an adventure. All they ever come back with is map fragments... Other people in my guild seem to get around a 1 in 3 hit rate. It would have cost me less to buy an adventure!

does anyone else have this problem?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I had this problem a while ago, I had two or three weeks of straight map fragments.

I found that sending my explorer on a treasure hunt and then back to adventure searches improved things. They started finding adventures after that. I have seen posts on here where it has been speculated that this is a bug where the server gets stuck on always giving map fragments. Sending them on a treasure hunt worked for me, they find adventures quite often now.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I try to alternate between adventures and treasure hunting already ... so that doesn't work. I even thought once I was on level 36 and could send them on a medium search something different might happen ... but still they come back with 3 map fragments!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    gotta love (or hate) statistics

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i have the same problem with my explorers, the only difference is, i gave up looking for adventures, i´ve been severall months without a single adventure, i just atribute it to the loooonnnnnng bug list the game has and move on. i just trade for adventures now

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    they go to the pub and then come back with some paper costing 5p send them out for treasure first and they seem to like you more

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    try putting books on them for adventures. they might find them more often that way. I had the same prob with just getting map pieces. After i put a manuscript on for adventures they started finding them. Also there is some explorers that specilise in finding adventures like intrepid explorer which u can get from some events like the easter event. She finds double the amount so u might get 6 map pieces instead of 3 or 3 map pieces and an adventure or 2 adventures with each search.
    lucky explorer which a can buy with gems might find more adventures as well as he is twice as fast as normal explorers so can search more often. But is better on treasure searches. Courages explorer might find more as well but better suited for treasure searches as she finds double the treasure.

World
    Sandycove
    I get amused when people use the word never. It's just statistics, if you keep sending you will find things and the skills only affect timing not whether or not you will be successful. Sometimes it seems they get on a bad streak but just stay at it and adventures will appear.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Im wondering why cliff is reviving lots of old 2012 posts lol

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Im wondering why cliff is reviving lots of old 2012 posts lol
    *face palm*
    I just now noticed that...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Closed Thread