Closed Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by unlucky View Post
    1-1 draw can be the most exciting game you might watch
    Yes but when all we have is the game as it currently is there is no hope of excitement, just dull boring tedium. All we can measure things buy is the end result reflected by the effort put in and reward given out.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I simply just find it problematic if the average player level is not the same within all the servers, because thats an advantage to those servers with higher player average, which is not fair at all. The higher the level, the higher amount of adventures can be done within the time....

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Think so mate, thats the one i been looking at

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pipl View Post
    So we are euro server number 3 ?
    Yep

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    From what I've been told the German servers could trade the adventure from the start so they clearly had a huge advantage, if this is true then this competition is hardy fair and should be cancelled

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    agree with steve1077

World
    Sandycove
    people selling or trying to sell the adventure in TO for huge profit actually makes me not want to bother for my server at all.

However, I know that there are people who are really trying, and like myself, have done it many times already, or have made the effort against harsher odds to finish it just once. There are also those who have no hope of completing it and have given resources, buffs etc to assist those who have asked for it.

But in my opinion, all those seen attempting to trade the adventure for profit should get diddly-squat and should be named and shamed.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    people selling or trying to sell the adventure in TO for huge profit actually makes me not want to bother for my server at all
    Same in northisle, some of the prices for the adv in TO are ludicrous. The whole market has been inflated by people trying to make a quick buck.

World
    Northisle
    I only receive mid-adventure rewards 1 out of 5 EOWs. Not that those "less than 35 camps left"and less than 10 camps left"" would mean much to me but Does it report as succesfull 1 of out of 5 done?

I`d assume they`d report right but it is a thing to be checked.
    Last edited by Polymer; 14.12.12 at 05:30.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    My guild is running at 125% on EOTW and I am totally in awe at the way they are pulling together to get the job done. Many have full time work and young families.

The event started on the 10th and we had found out as much as we could. All members had access to Tage’s guides and the only battle calc that had the EOTW enemies. And we were off everyone was excited and keen to do well.

Then a huge wave of negativity caused by
    1. Adventure not suitable for all the levels that are supposed to be able to do adventures. So some very upset members.
    2. So many camps were 2 wave so long down times waiting for Generals to recover. Just when people home from work thought they had time to squeeze in an adventure.
    3. The adventure was not tradeable after all.

And to add insult to injury we find out:-

4. Some of the other Servers have a 220 general at their disposal.
    5. So many of the traders in TO, other players supposed to be on our side, hiking prices up to make as much as possible for themselves.

I was struggling to motivate my members no sooner would I do so then the moaning would start in Guild Chat and to be honest I had to agree this Event though a great idea was not well thought out or executed. Higher levels got bashed ‘its okay for you , you have a Vet’ of course not all the higher levels do have a vet or bought them with gems.

11th December members that could were working on guides to help other players.

12th December we found settlersonlinetools had now included EOTW. More members started spending their time working on maps and guides to help their fellow guildies particularly those with a 200 general.

13th December I circulated a guide that was presented to me by a member, a few had worked together using settlersonlinetools, no camps needing 2 waves. The adventure is tradeable and we are off at last a total of 4 days behind the German servers with the 220 General.

There has been a lot of BB bashing, yes from me also, in the last few days and I do feel a lot of this is unfounded and unreasonable and the speed that it occurred was ridiculous. Mistakes do occur and we should be a little bit kinder to BB they are only human and the game has progressed extremely well over the last few months apart from Techno problems and it is Beta. Halloween was bad but there was a good start to the Christmas Event. I do think BB have a hard task and over the last few days think I understand more about how difficult it is to keep everyone happy.

Please every player on this server let us all move forward and at least match those top servers that yes did have an advantage - it should now be a more even playing field. The weekend is here lets all do a really big push. Lets show that brains, teamwork, commitment all comes before special generals.

Closed Thread