Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The beta argument doesnt wash though

1' The game has been released for 2 years now in germany/ without beta tag
    2 The game is played in the USA without beta tag
    3) There have been multiple times reassurances from BB staff that the game is not in beta (but apparently the server sturcture/setup is)
    4) They have been selling retailboxes as a fully working game for 8 months now and have re released new versions of the boxes a few times

All in all, it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck and it acts like a duck- that label telling you it is a goose is false aka goosechase :P

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Would it be possible to reward the players which are doing the adv. For example

do it 10times = 50 Gems
    20 = 100 gems
    30 = 200

This would incounage more people to do it. I would say out of northisle server only 4% are doing them -thus the people who are doing them have no chance to make up for the other 96%

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    ^^ +1 to that Frag.
    I am on my 16-th adventure now. It does not feel good that i am putting all my resources and time in doing this adventure and no reward. Whilst there is a lot of people who are not doing anything. And if we by some miracle finish 100%. They will get same reward as other players who have ruined theirs economy to play as many adventures as possible.

I like the idea of this event, but not how it is done.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    i finish 7, but just because i didn't have any and there was not possible to trade them until yesterday

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have only managed to finish EotW once and at level 32 using LongBows and Recruits it has slayed my economy I have even thrown cash at it.

The fact that bread, LBs and various other commodities that are crucial to completing the Adventure have suddenly become tradable for only Presents or Gold Coins didn't help much at all.

I felt I owed it to Northisle to at least do it once but the fact that it does not seem to take in to account the levels of the active players on the server and therefore the chances of the completion rate makes the whole thing a mess not worth bothering with.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    If it is possible, then make it a guild event, not an individual one (better check the server / guild / individual stats and give rewards according to the best goal reached). Guildies are helping with buffs and materials too ... they deserve some reward as well if anyone gets a bonus.

(Or just destroy the servers where the 100% is not reached. End of the world. Teamplay failed, we are doomed anyway. )

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    All the parasites in trade are really narking me off - why should I throw tons of resources if they're just going to act like spivs?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Frag View Post
    Would it be possible to reward the players which are doing the adv. For example

do it 10times = 50 Gems
    20 = 100 gems
    30 = 200

This would incounage more people to do it. I would say out of northisle server only 4% are doing them -thus the people who are doing them have no chance to make up for the other 96%
    Thing is those of us who do not have the actual time are helping out other players by sending them resources so they can complete the adventures for us. Little unfair to reward only those who complete, if they're using other peoples resources

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    We are now on the fifth day of a 10 day event. That means that if your server is not at or close to 50% then you will not reach 100% before the 19th.

If you look at the charts just posted then there are 11 servers with a good chance to reach 100%, 2 servers are in with a long shot and the rest will probably not be able to make the target. I believe that this is not because those servers are not trying, but because the different servers are not comparable and the competition is not fair.

As for my own server Sandycove, or EU#3 in the charts then we are nowhere near, so I have sold the 2 End of the world adventures I had left, and will do more enjoyable things from now on.

/sadpanda

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Chickens are better then ducks. Especially when Bugg is making the late supper, while the soon to be king is wasting his time on the rooftops

Closed Thread