Closed Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

World
    Sandycove
    Eotw ends 05:30 GTM time Dec 19th 2012?

They told us 19th will be the last day. 05:30 in the morning, I don't think can count like a "day"!

Why don't you give us the 24 hours of Dec 19th, and just stop it with the maintance of 20th...???

It is just... unfair!!!
    At the end.... everything is going to be OK...
    If it's not OK... it's not yet the end...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Sort of an unusual time to end eotw.. 05:30 AM

I wished the closing time had been known earlier.. ir been at midnight (normal maintenance 30 minutes early).
    -
    Just seemed sad to tell us less than 24 hours before ending that most of the 19th would not be available to do quest.
    -

Most of us have stopped now, had we had those 19 more hours on the 19th.. we may have gotten 100%.

World
    Sandycove
    Eotw ends 05:30 GTM time Dec 19th 2012

They told us 19th will be the last day. 05:30 in the morning, I don't think cant count like a "day"!

Why don't you give us the 24 hours of Dec 19th, and just stop it with the maintance of 20th...??? It is just... unfair!!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i think we wouldn't have made it, since the stats are screwed up. our server have played this adventure hundreds, maybe thousands of times. and still not 100%, seems very unlikely as the Germans got 250% and we only stuck at 78%. something fishy going on here with the stats, i'm telling you. and i also agree that the end of this adventure shouldn't be at 05:30 in the morning, but should have last till the end of the day. but whatever, gonna build a farm field now -_-'

World
    Sandycove
    I'm here i'm still fighting OK I got 10 hours or whatever to fit more in. No offence but i'm not quitting until i can no longer physically do any in time with lack of troops to do it.
    Lulus last stand against the Mayans will live on as long as it can.

Call me mad or stupid or determined what ever you may. I will continue to fight the good fight for the whole of Sandycove.

And yes we should of had more notice and the cut off time is ridiculous but that's the hand that's been dealt to us I am just going to carry on.

Edit......

Also the rewards for having under so many camps in the adventure. why is there no rewards when to complete them side quests in the adventure?
    strange clicking to collect nothing
    Last edited by lulu10093; 18.12.12 at 20:37. Reason: question at the end

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post

Call me mad or stupid or determined what ever you may. I will continue to fight the good fight for the whole of Sandycove.
    I will call you just "fighter" girl.... "Amazon" even better...

I wish the whole world being like... you!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggarth View Post
    I will call you just "fighter" girl.... "Amazon" even better...

I wish the whole world being like... you!

Hehehehe thank you

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    Its a shame if the support on the official forums is that bad, maybe we should send BlueByte a lump of coal for Christmas to show just how bad they are :P

It seems the server in first is progressing just as fast even after they hit their target, arn't most of the players there likely to have stopped now? But they still progress incredibly fast? Maybe if they hit 400% then all servers should get first prize :P
    no piece of coal - do it the proper german way with santa bringing the "whip" for the naughty and bad. I'm sure these poor people would at last get some results. It is terrible to think how much time Sallania has spent on playing the game to get to lvl 50 and to be treated like this. Shame on the german BB team (or whom this may concern) I hope some action is taken against the responsible person. What is the point to carry on playing. I am playing on sandycove and by all means it is not perfect but to hear about this. At least the support team does respond to feedback and help with problems and our posts do not get deleted even if they are negative. I would have left months ago if i experienced the same treatment. It is a shame.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    it's very clear the % are flawed. the difference in servers is HUGE! German server got 270% done, while our server (sandycove -EU3) played this adventure hundreds, maybe even thousands of times, and not getting any closer to the 100% mark. the percentages of our server painfully climbs slowly upwards, while time spend and recourses are sky high. i have watched the stats climb of all servers, with an exceptionally growth of +20%!!! for the German server (with the 270%) within 1 night! that's impossible for our server to even come close to. even if everybody on the server played 1 adventure that night, we would still be rising approx. 7% or so. anyone in between level 26-35 can only play this adventure a max. of 3 times, using all of the materials on storage, and paying yourself silly with GC to buy some bows and swords. lvl 36-40 have a hard time as well, due to the fact that they need to get their x-bow production up, to be able to create some x-bow men. so lvl 40+ have an actual chance of doing this adventure 10+ times (if extremely active).

i feel the stats are very incorrect and the calculation method is way off. this feels unfair. and the reason people are p*ssed off, is because BB told everybody they be getting a sweet watermill, silo and a load of gems.... but wait!!! you need to get to 100% first to be able to get those. otherwise, they leave you hanging with some triple 24 hour buff, to get your bread back. that make people feel empty handed, while playing the adventure rigorously.

the event was a nice idea, but it totally backfired. an unfair feeling is floating around the game and the forums, and i think that is fair. a professional companie, making money from their users, shouldn't rush these kind of events, and should calculate this with a correct math-system. not dreaming one up on a lazy Thursday afternoon. "hey i got an idea, let's calculate blah blah blah". please fire the guy that came up with the calculations of this EotW adventure.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldHag View Post
    no piece of coal - do it the proper german way with santa bringing the "whip" for the naughty and bad. I'm sure these poor people would at last get some results. It is terrible to think how much time Sallania has spent on playing the game to get to lvl 50 and to be treated like this. Shame on the german BB team (or whom this may concern) I hope some action is taken against the responsible person. What is the point to carry on playing. I am playing on sandycove and by all means it is not perfect but to hear about this. At least the support team does respond to feedback and help with problems and our posts do not get deleted even if they are negative. I would have left months ago if i experienced the same treatment. It is a shame.
    EDIT Dantesama: Let's not go spreading rumours now Sallania
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 20.12.12 at 15:02.

Closed Thread