Closed Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sadly i cant do the quest as i didnt get the mail ur ment to recieve

Xandathrii
    Seriously, how is it that a polish server gets 3,3% when Newfounfland Is at lousy 1,1%?

If that polish server Is 200 highly determened settler players I get it, and that is kinda unfair, cause everyone that could crawl and walk managed to get on to Newfoudland...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    i played one end of the world. if al players play one time is that a 100% score?

World
    Newfoundland
    Well... 1,0% for Newfoundland... that can't be THAT good... right?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I never got one free like someone mentioned earlier ? I am level 46 so thought I was supposed to receive one ? any suggestions or am I missing something lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Has anyone considered the large amount of inactive players on each server. We have by now used close to 10 % of our time with this event, and the highest number is 3,3 %. How is anyone ever going to get to 100 % (let alone 150 or 200)? I think this first opdate will scare people away from doing an adventure with rather low loot and few experience points without any certainty of gaining something in the end. Besides, it will only get harder to do the adventure, since now you either have to buy them with map fragments (or gems) or find them on adventure searches.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    SerLucifer, inactive players don't matter. We were told that the numbers are taken from active players over the past 30 days.

Just seems that we must have a lot of lazy people that just can't be bothered to join in and work for a greater goal!!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmegavin View Post
    I never got one free like someone mentioned earlier ? I am level 46 so thought I was supposed to receive one ? any suggestions or am I missing something lol
    nor did i and i am lvl 43 the home page states should of recieved a mail with it in i havent

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMule View Post
    The timing of this is unfortunate to say the least.
    With all the other things going on, I came in from my 'day of rest' last night, to find 5 new quests, each requiring a different adventure to be completed. This is madness, people are trying to get away for Xmas, or at least take things easy, not chained to their computers 24/7 playing Settlers!
    Then don't - no one is holding a gun against your head

xmas event is not much of an event adventure wise etc so i dont see the issue

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it also was a limited sample between 9 am and 4 or 6 pm whenever they took it- a time where many will not play

So you can only really see whats happening after a full day, which will be today- then we will know if targets are realistic and how the servers are doing

3 for the best means all will struggle to get 100% if extrapolated, but there was no peak period active for any server in the measuring period so i wouldnt think it is that relevant a measure- more like a test of the systems :P

Closed Thread