Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] End of the World

Does the competition count Advs that were started before the 10th?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    if you finish after the start date- i would presume they do, dont see how they can implement a counting system on start and finish without tieing the server in knots

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Blast - I didn't initially pick up on the start date

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    The idea of this event is nice, but there is one small problem. You need to send your explorers to get those adventures, but if you do so you will find no presents. So, its about choice, or you do this event or the xmast event.

Lordinky
    Not true Mystic, the description states that on Monday, everyone above level 26 will get given 1 adventure. Those below level 26 get enough map fragments to buy it. So you can still get your presents with your explorers. Have your cake and eat it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Qwestion are in competion to rest of world? For example german servers who can use those 220 gens by that time?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    220 general will not give a huge advantage over people with only a 250 general- only advantage might be a few camps when 250 is on cooldown and fast 200 will not do. I dunno if this situation will arise on the island- i doubt it, and even if it does- it will only be for the people actually buying the pack and already being lvl 26+. New entrance players on server on basis of the pack will just not have the level and skills in time for it to matter

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You only get enough maps for one adventure and the idea is that as many adventures as you can. So, if you want to do more then one you need to use your explorer..

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    you can also get present on the adventure search as well as the treasure search, I have got one on each. so no need to stay on treasure search for pressies.
    I bit the bullet to early & traded for the extra 20 pressies I needed tro make the recycler. doesnt matter I'll trade the few extra I get or give them to a fellow guild member.

I didnt get any pressies yesterday on 3 x adventure search, so now i'm second guessing as to whether I only got one from treasure search.
    Last edited by Drunken_Abbott; 08.12.12 at 22:39.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    ur not serious are you???
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    220 general will not give a huge advantage over people with only a 250 general- only advantage might be a few camps when 250 is on cooldown and fast 200 will not do. I dunno if this situation will arise on the island- i doubt it, and even if it does- it will only be for the people actually buying the pack and already being lvl 26+. New entrance players on server on basis of the pack will just not have the level and skills in time for it to matter

Closed Thread