Closed Thread
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It's interesting to note that at the 1884 Washington conference which set the day as being 24 hrs long the German empire abstained from voting.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    I'm here i'm still fighting OK I got 10 hours or whatever to fit more in. No offence but i'm not quitting until i can no longer physically do any in time with lack of troops to do it.
    Lulus last stand against the Mayans will live on as long as it can.

Call me mad or stupid or determined what ever you may. I will continue to fight the good fight for the whole of Sandycove.

And yes we should of had more notice and the cut off time is ridiculous but that's the hand that's been dealt to us I am just going to carry on.

Edit......

Also the rewards for having under so many camps in the adventure. why is there no rewards when to complete them side quests in the adventure?
    strange clicking to collect nothing
    Well done Lulu, I did the same after the end time got brought forward, had to rush the last three.
    But, I managed to keep it completely fair, 10 completed - 2 per server as promised.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Sandycove
    good on you lulu
    i only managed to do it 5 times and am stuck now with no archers or recs so that is it
    strange we didnt get to %100 after everyone seems to have done it lots?
    how on earth did they manage to get to %200 + amazing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    even more unusual as they either have a broken clock or the wrong day listed- no maintenance yet :P

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    almost 2 hours past the announced shutdown time, and still nothing happening... its a plot by the Mayans

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    so now not only do we lose 7hrs on Thursdays "normal maintenance" we are going to lose 7hrs from now also how crap is that are they trying to force us to not play the game?
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    German server in 1st went from 93% on the 14th pm to 202% on the 17th am to 248% on the 18th pm

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i have finnished yes done it way enough for me

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    German server in 1st went from 93% on the 14th pm to 202% on the 17th am to 248% on the 18th pm

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm lvl 36, have no Vetaran or Crossbows, so I barely finished EOW in 2,5 days. Needles to say that I sold out everything (and I really mean everything) I had, for bread, brew and weapons, and still didn't recover, so finishing adventure one more time was impossible for me.

What surprised me is how people are greedy, and how prices went up on everything, like it wasn't in everybody's interest to help those who want to play EOW... Not to mention that I had 5 or 6 more EOW adventures, which I sold for next to nothing, thinking that it's better to give it to someone who can actually finish it, and later I noticed in trading history, that two guys bought all of them, and were reselling them for profit.

That's when I gave up on Sandycove and people on it, and have no intention on playing any similar events in the future, unless I can have some direct benefit from it!

Closed Thread