Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlers christmas carroll!

World
    Northisle

Settlers christmas carroll!

OK! lets make our own christmas carroll!

I'll start with the chorus and you fill in the continuation. The italic part is the one you fill in for day two, three etc until we've covered the entire month!

' On the first day of christmas, my settlers gave to me a golden parrot in a pinewood tree'
    Last edited by Scrooge; 10.12.12 at 06:33.
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ' On the second day of christmas, my christmas gave to me a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree'

Glorious Graduate MollyAbbasAngel's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    'On the third day of Christmas, my Christmas gave to me, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree'
    You are not responsible for what other people think about you. You're responsible for your own thoughts and actions. ~ Esmael Darman
    "I hate when I'm an idiot and I don't know it. I like to be aware of my idiocy, to really revel in it, to take pictures." -- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

shortocurly
    On the fouth day of Christmas ,my Christmas gave to me, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree'
    Last edited by shortocurly; 10.12.12 at 07:20.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by shortocurly View Post
    On the fouth day of Christmas ,my Christmas gave to me, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree'
    its should be on the on the fouth day of christmas my settlers gave to me the op started all the typos
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    On the fifth day of Christmas ,my settlers gave to me, fiveeee gold mines, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree
    Sandy Cove
    Lord_Set

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the sixth day of Christmas, my settlers gave to me, six silos a-planting, fiveeee gold mines, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the seventh day of Christmas, my settlers gave to me, seven woodsman cutting, six silos a-planting, fiveeee gold mines, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the eighth day of Christmas, my settlers gave to me, eight noble houses, seven woodsman cutting, six silos a-planting, fiveeee gold mines, four watermills a spinning, three fields a flourishing, a buffed up turkey and a golden parrot in a pinewood tree

Reply to Thread