Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our strategy to win the End of the World Event with this entire server

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Our strategy to win the End of the World Event with this entire server

Dear players of world Northisle.

Tomorrow the End of the World event starts and we of guild DLL have thought of a plan to make sure as many EOTW adventures can be played by our guild members. We have send the following message to our guildmembers and we haven't seen so many communication ever. And we are a talkative crowd. Everybody is helping each other. We are ready for the event and will do our best to finish as many EOTW adventures as possible.

Hopefully you will all do the same. No one can do it alone, we must do it as a server.

Good luck to everybody and spread this message. Of course alter it for your own benefits.

Kind regards.

The Leadership of guild DLL

[B]Message send to our members:

Dear all,

As you know, tomorrow is the global league End-of-the-world begins.
    Guild DLL would like to contribute to this competition.
    For those with lower levels, which are not able yet to build crossbows and elite soldiers, to do the End of the World adventure will be a big drain on their resources, troops, etc.
    For the higher levels losses will be a lot less high because of their crossbows and elite soldiers and possibly even to have a veteran general.

Now the idea occured to us that the people who for these reasons (rightfully) reluctant to do this adventure, can contribute elsewhere to the success.
    We will ask you to send arches and possibly. other raw materials to the higher levels so that, for you and with your help, they can complete the adventure as often as possible. If you're unsure whether you can finish the adventure within the requested time to play, we also ask you to become supplier. Together we can achieve more than alone!

It would also be nice if you could support through buffs. We would like to ask for the buildings with the necessary raw materials (arches, bronze swords, bread etc) to keep them buffed as much as possible. Buffs take 1.5x as long as a teammate buffs them. Talk some time with your guild partners so that you do not scramble their schedules ;-)
    We also want to ask you to send the improved drill plan buffs (which you have received gifts last week) to Picard11. He can then distribute them to players which have enough troops for more than 12 hours in the barracks so that we can train our armies faster. Those players can therefore notify Picard11.

At present it is not possible to send the adventure itself. Hopefully this is possible as of tomorrow. If so you can also send your EOTW adventure to Picard11. Or to someone who asks for it in guild chat.

We also want to ask the members of the guild to set their own aspirations aside for the remainder of the event. Thus freeing zones on your island or playing adventures other than EOTW to delay it until the competition is over. Of course, everyone is free to make his own choices herein.

We hope that everyone in his way, within his/her possibilities, will come together to make it a success.

Sincerely,
    The leadership of DLL
    Last edited by Picard11; 09.12.12 at 20:57.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hellow Picard11

Thats a good thought , and nice to see so many are willing that want to help
    I wish you guys a lot of goodluck (full server ofc ) and hopefully others guilds will follow

Goodluck and VICTORY !!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Even Chuck Norris approved this strategy....

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Isn't it all luck based on getting the adventure from explorer's in the first place?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard11 View Post
    Dear players of world Northisle.
    At present it is not possible to send the adventure itself. Hopefully this is possible as of tomorrow. If so you can also send your EOTW adventure to Picard11. Or to someone who asks for it in guild chat.
    Well, although announcement said the adventure would be tradable, it is not (Mon 8:18 GMT)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It is a shame you are not able to trade the adventure, but perhaps they are going to fix that soon. For the people with enough Map fragments. You can buy the adventure in the shop for 60 Map fragments.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    well we first need to get online as i cant !!!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    In order to help each other better we should also make prices of some important materials a little lower or more fair.
    As you can see some people now ask bizarre prices for bows in TO, we as a server should offer our spare supplies for reasonable prices.
    Yesterday I gave away 20k bread and 20k BS because I have a huge stock which I cant fully use, I will be sharing more, maybe not all for free but at least low prices. I hope others will be doing the same since in the end we all benefit!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I fully agree with what you said MrMoody.

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I understand that other servers do have an affordable General for all players that carries 220 troops. Primarily the German ones possibly others too. I have posted on a Sandycove forum thread where this was bought up. I think all the servers that have been left out over this general should be given one to buy at a reasonable price either the merchant or the tavern. If the merchant it should be giftable. Please make it an even playing field BB. Add it tomorrow BB. Many thanks

Reply to Thread