Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Aha maintenance again.
    can i go back to bed then?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I play several on-line games, and I don't get anyway near the disruption that I get with this game, for instance maintenance takes place once a month not every week or twice a week in this case, and is usually flagged up well in advance

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i like this game but it is getting to the stage that i cant play it ... i lose gold mines and adventures get online and have to spend hours rehbuilding mines wheatfields water restocking fish and meat and then it all happens again and again and again...
    why bother?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    well whatever it is, its another morning where I can't replenish my wells,wheatfields and mines. Some people have to work you know! . I'll come back tonight and everything will be empty as usual.

World
    Newfoundland
    How long does it take to restart the server? Are we running on steam power?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    oh please BB, been trying to log on for an hour now. Have to go to work now, so no rebuilding & production today + gonna lose some goldmines. Why can't you announce maintenance properly? Am really thinking about quitting this game...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't log in, but I am not to complain, I haven't paid to play the game.

However, with this kind of un-informed maintenance at (ir-)regular intervals won't convince me to start paying for the game for now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    They have said they will take servers down for a restart to activate events- if u bothered to read the messages in the announcement section

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been playing for over half an hour already, but my friend told me she can't log in. I'm using Opera and when I close the browser it saves the last session and upon restarting it just throws me back in the login queue. That way I was able to log in I guess. Now I can't close the browser so I don't lose the session! Anyhow, just wanted to share that it's a neat way of login in when the actual log in doesn't work

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJohn2 View Post
    The note said a short maintenance, maybe they should be more clear
    Nah... Most likely something went wrong (not as planned) again.

Reply to Thread