Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do people not want us to win ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Surely this is an unfair competition if contestants are not treated equally?

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Tomorrow is a maintenance. Slip in a 220 general at a low cost to give us an even playing field. Then a reward for the last 2 day's gargantuan effort. Thanks BB I am sure this was just a mistake on your part and feel confident you will do the right thing)

World
    Northisle
    not an even playing feild despite them reassuring us at the beggining that it was going to be .This needs to be looked into and adjusted accordingly maybe convert one of out 200 generals into a 220 general or balance out the stats to take the difference into account

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    All my friends doing this with 200 generals have either given up the adventure or struggling with the losses. Please BB do the right thing.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please remember that global-4 is a chat dedicated to this event. many people who are unable to do the adventure are donating bows, br swords, brew and bread to help those that can. There should be no need to buy these resources on TO and therefore those people looking to make a profit will not sell them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    220 general is only obtainable if you buy the boxed special edition retail box @ 45 euro - there is no whipping around and making sure all have the general

For that money you could have had a 250 general at the 200% gem sale a few days ago and have gems to spare or - gotten the 250 general for around 25 euro

So the argument that the 220 general makes all the difference is flawed- people that are willing to buy box/gems could have gotten the 250 general without a problem or still can get it without a problem in the shop.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have also played on the dutch server... on this server there is a thing called 'the first aid kit' this instantly recovers your general. I've not seen these on our server. I'd guess a extra option like this is (maybe slightly but still) a disadvantage to our server...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seen where that server ranks?

Basically the main driver of stats is % of active players that participates in the event

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    whoa! i need a first aid kit and i have 4 generals - end of the world event is punishing even in terms of getting unused troops back ready to do anogther adventure (bearing in mind a lot of people on our server have IRL / work comitments even tho we are long standing players )

Skilled Student Harald_Villraade's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    While the chances for winning the server contest looks like nil, the prices for completing the challenges are also very, very nice, particularly if we can make 150-200%. But to even make 100%, we have to speed up, a rate of 8% a day won´t cut it. Plus the disgrace in not managing to save your world!

C´mon, good people, lets pull together, this game doesn´t get much more exciting than this!!

Reply to Thread