Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why do people not want us to win ?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I fail to see how other servers being able to get a 220-capacity general gives them an advantage? We can, if we really want to, buy a 250-capacity general?

World
    Sandycove
    Using the Hellenic guide I was able to do it with xbows using only 1 BH general & 2 Taverns - losses were only recruits, bows & militia. You do need 200 xbows to do it and it is costly for people but there were no suicide attacks and I did it in less than 3 hrs

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Squibbit1 View Post
    Using the Hellenic guide I was able to do it with xbows using only 1 BH general & 2 Taverns - losses were only recruits, bows & militia. You do need 200 xbows to do it and it is costly for people but there were no suicide attacks and I did it in less than 3 hrs
    True, can be done without suiciding a general, and you'll even reduce Recruit/bowmen losses; but you will have Militia or Soldier losses (around 60M or 30S?). It absolutely can be done, and you'll have to spend an hour or two rebuilding those troops, plus the expense of the swords to do it, which amounts to nearly the same thing. But yes, definitely can be done.

And I was not aware the 220 General was available on Sandycove server at all. You say people can get it with the expensive new retail pack? Interesting.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    As a server we are also disadvantaged by not being able to trade the adventure where Germany and Spain can!!! Waste of time having a huge server vs server challenge when the servers aren't equal!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorScruffy View Post
    True, can be done without suiciding a general, and you'll even reduce Recruit/bowmen losses; but you will have Militia or Soldier losses (around 60M or 30S?). It absolutely can be done, and you'll have to spend an hour or two rebuilding those troops, plus the expense of the swords to do it, which amounts to nearly the same thing. But yes, definitely can be done.

And I was not aware the 220 General was available on Sandycove server at all. You say people can get it with the expensive new retail pack? Interesting.
    Hi there peeps, there is a much better garrison, for normal 200 troop general to defeat the 30, 30, 100 camps and here it is,
    18r 15b, 20s, 147xbow, you can expect as avg losses 18r, 9b, 2s, which isn't too bad really when there are only 5 of these camps you will need to go through. Also max loss doesnt risk any xbowmen. hope this helps

Reply to Thread