Closed Thread

Thread: Who is that Genius?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Who is that Genius?

Really! I want to know the name of that genius working for BB that had the great idea of 100/150/200 % completion.
    oh and those who supported him of course!

2nd day of the event and the 1st server on the list has an unbelievable 3.3 % (/clap)

Thoughts and ranting ppl

World
    Northisle
    Well don't expect much, the people who want to do these adventures struggle because they can't and those who can easily do em can't be arsed because they don't care.

BB's only fault is not taking into consideration the players attitude. The 'math' is just fine.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    They are also very time consuming, higher level players don't have a problem with the troop requirements but time is an issue here.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Am i being stupid.. but how do we know whose server is whose when they are numbers.. rather than named?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer BB_Dantesama's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm going to go ahead and close this, this thread seems doomed to flame and troll.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Rules and Code of Conduct ¤¤¤ Beginner's Guide ¤¤¤ Important Links ¤¤¤ Help/Support & FAQ

Closed Thread