Reply to Thread

Thread: Petition Migration/move acciunt to other server

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Petition Migration/move acciunt to other server

Hello!

I wanna say one thing. We all have enough lags and crash it is posible to give players chance to move account to other server? I can even pay for this just like in for example World of Warcraft. This option could free some space for very laggy and busy servers.

I know that i can start play on other servers but i dont wanna start form zero. I play here for a year and paid for gems too.

Bluebyte should start thinking about players and forget about money for a short time, lags and server problem are so big that part of players are thinking about quit the game and then you wont earn money.

Quartermaster
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problems on Newfoundland have been on Sandycove as well. I also understand that the players on the zeus server were all locked out for several days because of problems, so moving your account to a different server won't solve any problems, you will just have to be patient like the rest of us and wait for the problems to be resolved.

Any growing game will have difficulties which need to be resolved - I mean think of some DVD games which when loaded then start downloading 3 or more updates / patches!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    unlycky i agree that others server might have problem too but i wanna point you that beta stage is more than year. This game wasnt published 1 - 2 motnh ago. Even MMORPG game with server problem solved in max 3 months.

How much money do Bluebye need from players to make this game stable?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There is also the possibility of abusing the market as seen in other games, such as WoW, where people buy materials cheap on one server and sell them on another server. This may seem like a weak excuse to many, but some people will pay a lot of money just to get an advantage in a game.

If people are constantly jumping from one server to another, in an attempt to avoid the lag, whose to say that won't cause lag?

Reply to Thread