Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regarding PVP

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    have u considered that maybe some of us play settlers online cause we dont like pvp theres plenty of other pvp games 4 u 2 play

World
    Newfoundland
    I think pvp would be a great add to this game.And i am not speaking of just competing in a certain map but actually fighting and invading each other.Even guilds can maybe do guild wars.Not sure how easy to make that happen.It might be possible in a turn based style,one sets defences,the other attacks,then sets defensive potitions and so on.
    It can be optional so ppl who dont like it can avoid the frustration

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    PVP will be a perfect add on to the game if done in the right way etc same levels challenging, sending players a challenge they can choose to accept thus not just wiping someone out.
    Players who come here just to play along quietly and happily can also do that as they can opt out and choose not to take challenges.

So I think all in al it will be a great thing, and those who want it can opt in and those who dont can opt out and as it will be similar levels against similar levels it will be alot fairer.

I think this is the way BB will try to implement this, those people saying there island will just be looted and ripped apart thast would never happen in a million years as BB would lose every new player etc they got and why would they do that to lose loads of money ? The idea is for them to make as much profit as possible not drive it away, so stop with the silly speculations just makes people sound urmm well I need not say anymore LOL

Reply to Thread