Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest level requirment

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Quest level requirment

Hello,

I'm currently level 24 but I have a few quests in my log that require me to be level 23 - 23...
    Is it possible to unlock them, or do I need to so farewell to my chain quest rewards?

Kind regards,

Wollensok

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same problem, with the "Your brother Theodoor" chain-quest. The part "Foul eggs quest" requires level 31-31. I was just level 31 when the new quests went active. Now I leveled up to level 32 and cannot complete this quest anymore.

Can someone change the requirement so we can complete this chain-quest

Mc Chirley

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have the exact same issue with "Your Brother Theodor". I spent ages working on the individual tasks to complete it at level 31 when they introduced the new questings, then before i realised, i levelled up to 32 and was unable to complete one of the requirements, making the entire quest now un-finishable. I don't appear to even be able to delete the thing from my quest list. It just now sits there taunting me (lol).

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same here ... issue with "Your Brother Theodor" "Militia" "First Strike Units" "Soldiers" ... I'm currently lvl 35, all this quests are under my current lvl !

Alen

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    This has become a slight problem of late, I realised this could happen after i levelled to 22 and found "Militia" was impossible to finish. Im now at level 28 and have taken care to complete all quest requirements since.
    This has also come up in another thread in the technical probs section and a mod answered saying they were looking in to it. Until they sort it Id advise ppl to beware when attacking bandit camps at low level, as youll earn up to 500 xp even on an easy camp, and forget about adventures as the xp u earn in those will bump u up 2 -3 levels.

Reply to Thread