Reply to Thread

Thread: EotW, help offered, support needed

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

EotW, help offered, support needed

Many of us that are trying to participate in the EotW event are hanging out in global-4.

Less chat than g1, more chat than g3.

Whilst some consider us beating the top servers hopeless, there are other aims, too. There is a big difference between getting 100% completion and 200% completion for our server. This goal has nothing to do with how other servers are doing.

In the last few days there has been tremendous team spirit and I hope that continues.

yes - some people might take advantage, but that is not what I consider important... What is important is all the people trying to help and doing their best so that all of our server will get the benefits.

Yes - the event is unfair to people above lvl 50 that do not get the xp... It can be considered unfair to people that have just reached lvl26, many of whom are doing a great job.

Please come in to g-4 and say hello - the more the merrier. And if you can help with some resources, they will be gratefully received.

Kill those Mayans....

Blue

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Totally agree there. There is a great atmosphere in global-4 at present and tomorrow will be the day that we really set things in motion once we can trade the adventure. Yes we not doing great overall but Germany have had their server for 12 months longer so not surprising. However we can pull together to make sure we get the best prize possible and make sure we are the best out of the 3 EU servers.

Good hunting my fellow settlers.

Peanut

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i couldnt agree more and for those of you who say is unfair i say this .
    we play this game to do adventures and this one give gems if your good enough shouldn't that be enough said to real gamers

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    the thing is u have to get to 100% to get any gems and whats the chances of that...knowing that maybe only half the server can do the adv but also knowing they dont have mass troop numbers as well..and it takes time to build what u lose in the first place....and then atm u have to tie up ur explorers to find the adv cause u cant trade them atm...and yes people will try to rob people with prices going way up for bows and brew and x-boxs atm..thats not a server working to help each other to get to atleast 100% ...and with other servers going longer and have more people over level 26 and bigger pops so bigger more ready armys ..makeing there job easy to get the adv done ..i dont belive this was taken into acc when this was setup to be done...otherwise servers with less ready players would be ahead atm ...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fifth EotW done and almost all resources are depleted. Not sure I have enough resources to do another and we are only at 33% when 1/2 time has gone.
    If only people could keep the prices down for bread, bows and bronze swords then we would have a chance to get to 100% before the time runs out.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kingu View Post
    Just come on over to global-4 and say hello and see what happens :=)
    Thank you! Got help and can make another eotw. Will keep going until the end with the supporting help from my friends!

Reply to Thread