Reply to Thread

Thread: End of the World Thread (NOT RELATED TO ADVENTURE) But by all means post here!

Glorious Graduate MollyAbbasAngel's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb End of the World Thread (NOT RELATED TO ADVENTURE) But by all means post here!

If the world doesn't end on the 21.12.12 (due to the great work of the teams conquering the quest over and over again)

A) What do you think most Facebook Status' would reflect?

my first idea: "I didn't really believe it would end but can somebody spot me a 50 until pay day?"
    You are not responsible for what other people think about you. You're responsible for your own thoughts and actions. ~ Esmael Darman
    "I hate when I'm an idiot and I don't know it. I like to be aware of my idiocy, to really revel in it, to take pictures." -- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

World
    Newfoundland
    What it always has and always will reflect. Just how sad everyone’s life is and how high there feeling of self importance is that they would think people care what there status says.

Or….

"Got out of bed and checked the news. Saw only pain and misery in the world. Became disappointed the world hadn’t ended…went back to bed after being overcome with depression."

"I met this girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday. We were having fun by Wednesday and Thursday too. But Friday she wanted to spend it with her family and celebrate with them on Saturday. I felt robbed by Sunday!"

"The world was meant to end? Why didn’t someone tell me?"

<Insert pointless and inane comment about my life that I feel people should know, just like I did yesterday and the day before that and I will again tomorrow>
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Glorious Graduate MollyAbbasAngel's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post

"Got out of bed and checked the news. Saw only pain and misery in the world. Became disappointed the world hadn’t ended…went back to bed after being overcome with depression."

"I met this girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday. We were having fun by Wednesday and Thursday too. But Friday she wanted to spend it with her family and celebrate with them on Saturday. I felt robbed by Sunday!"
    I love those two ones Dopey.. this whole post cracked me up!!
    You are not responsible for what other people think about you. You're responsible for your own thoughts and actions. ~ Esmael Darman
    "I hate when I'm an idiot and I don't know it. I like to be aware of my idiocy, to really revel in it, to take pictures." -- Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

Reply to Thread