Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rummor about EOTW exploit.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Well...BB organizes an event...Everyone participates invest resources and exploit discussion starts...BB denies and people are still going on with theorizing...Something tells me as good as we got a reply from BB it still doesnt satisfy the community... Can we maybe get a more clear answer and stop this discussion? If exploits were used just communicate it, it will not be the first time and you can protect yourself but people will always try to find it out in any game AND if not...Just address a few items raised here so we can all move on and live happy ever after building slowly resources on our magic islands!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyb View Post
    well today i have been reported for spreading this rumar. and i was not the one who started it. BB know this is an exploit and would never admit it anyway. we just have to admit that seeing as most of BB bosse play on the winning realm we will not get any use out of this exploit. it does work as most of our real did at least 1 eotw adv today and we jumped almost 10% in 2 hours which is mor than we did all day yesterday. we have to just take it on the chin and accept that for some realms cheating is the way to win. as for me i wont do any more as it is pointless when BB sit back and just let em get on with it. i bet they dont even roll back the scores even if they do fix it which is what should have happened in the first place when they were able to trade the adv while we were all sitting about waiting for explorers to not bring one back......
    I did warn you that discussing an exploit, even one that doesn't actually exist, on open chat was likely to get you banned. Particularly as you were having such a massive rant about it, throwing around wild accusations just as you are here.

You're about as rational as those people who think the world is going to end on the 21st.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    You're about as rational as those people who think the world is going to end on the 21st.
    If it is then its pretty pointless worrying about if anyone is cheating as the rewards will never make it to the servers hehe...

This is nonsense people just play the game, its a game....

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I know Sniped and rationally you are right, but in every MMO every time these discussions start and you can ignore it or just address it. If people talk about it then at least somehow as good as you can address it. Its utopic to believe you can satisfy everyone by the way, ¨the community¨ can never be satisfied but communication would help...

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    what this is a game wow would never have thought that the way some on here go on

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Regarding this rumour,

The entire EotW adventure consists of several sub-quests.

When you finish one sub-quest and cancel the global adventure, you will get some XP for the troops you already defeated.

But finishing only one part of the adventure doesn’t mean that you completed the entire one!

We checked the tracking again and I can confirm: Only the adventures that are completed in total are counted.

So no,cancelling the adventure is a really bad idea. It will damage the game world’s statistics/chances.

BB_Dantesama
    After a few adventures i got tired of claiming reward that does not exist on sub-quest. So i just press claim reward on finishing adventure.
    Does it still counts. Or do i have to press claim reward on sub-quest and main quest to count adventure as finished?

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

BB_Dantesama has answered the question, no such exploit exists.

EDIT DANTESAMA: Regarding this rumour,

The entire EotW adventure consists of several sub-quests.

When you finish one sub-quest and cancel the global adventure, you will get some XP for the troops you already defeated.

But finishing only one part of the adventure doesn’t mean that you completed the entire one!

We checked the tracking again and I can confirm: Only the adventures that are completed in total are counted.

So no,cancelling the adventure is a really bad idea. It will damage the game world’s statistics/chances.

BB_Dantesama

I will close the thread since any further comment on the subject is not helpful and may dishearten those working really hard.

[Thread closed]

Sinister-King
    Last edited by BB_Dantesama; 17.12.12 at 11:21.

Closed Thread