Reply to Thread

Thread: New Buff Needed

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

New Buff Needed

Dear all ,

I have a pleasure to practice this game but there is a glitch in buffering .
    In game exist many special buff, who triple or duble in different hours our buildings .
    But why not exist one buff to cancel existent buff on the buildings?

E.g. I need to go somewhere urgently and my buildings will finish the buffs in 30 minutes .I have already another baksets, but if i go now, my buildings will be without buffs all the period while i'm gone .

I see this problem daily on my island .
    Please, all players who agree this ide for "neagtive buffs" to apply here with any comments.

Best Regards,

Piojjo

World
    Newfoundland
    I think it would be better to not allow us to cancel but instead extend the buff.

So if your basket is going to run out in 30 minutes and you need to leave then the option is there to pay gc or gems to allow a second basket to be added onto the remaining time. This way if you had to do something important for the whole day you could queue 2x baskets to run after each other and not have to worry about them for a lot longer. Cancelling would just be allowing BB to give us the option to waste what we already had, what we need is a way to keep the benefit, not remove it.

I'm sure there would need to be a limit to how many we could queue up though. Maybe only x2 or possibly x3. Or it would depend on the buff used so like 5x sandwich or 2x basket etc. Or just a limited time period no matter what basket so like only a maximum of 24 hours.
    A little less compensation, a little more action please
    All this compensation ain't satisfactioning me
    A little more content and a little less bugged
    A little less inconvenient and a little more hugged
    Re-do PvP so its actually PvP and bluebyte satisfy me.
    Satisfy me bluebyte.

Reply to Thread