Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: more options for guild coins in merchant

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Guilds are just so underwhelming and it's damn right that there should be more advantages to being in one and a strong one without them becoming unbalanced in favour of the ones that are already large.

Passive bonuses like Raif's suggestions are perfect.. a real reason to join and buildup a guild with real benefits to systems already used daily by players.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with most of the other comments. There´s deffinatly a need for more options to spend the guild coins, the only thing that is of any interest at all as a high lvl player is the plates of food to enhance the production output. Jolly geologist och IOTP, seriously?!?!?!
    Why not put up everything that you can buy with gems and translate it into guild cions :O

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Provision's house buffs, extra unique buildings, Veteran generals, or gems voucher

World
    Sandycove
    What about new multiplayer adventures (non-tradable), could limit invite to members of same guild

Other things that would be nice:
    > Noble houses limited to 10 (i.e. 1266 ggc based on jolly geologist at 4,000 ggc)
    > Silo, recycling plant and school village come up for events so why not 3 of each buy spending ggc
    > Savage scout (or regular), who needs more geologist as I only use 1, the rest are sitting in my star menu unused
    > Convert 100 ggc into 1 gem (extra 7 gems per week based on 7 completed guild quests @ 105 ggc each)

World
    Sandycove
    i got another idea
    an adventure you can do with 10 - 20 people from guild on a very big island and as reward xp and guild coins and normal loot special building
    there comes an new thing named PvP ( player vs player )
    maybe other way GvG ( guild vs guild )
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It would be really useful to have a more options for what to do with guild coins. There is really not a lot at the moment. Perhaps it could be an option for buying deposit refills and deffinitely some buildings - maybe new buildings. Or perhaps they could be used for upgrading things? Something needs to be done, anyway! They are a very useful commodity but not enough value is being put on them.
    Beanbean

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with all posts. Waiting for BB to give us some more for guild coins. Maybe Granit mason ? Sounds Great to me
    Hope we will get something soon, fingers crossed

World
    Sandycove
    +1 like for that granite mason
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree - we work hard as a team and and individual players to earn Guild Coins. They are more difficult to get than Gold Coins - which can, at least, be produced rather than earned.

In other games Guild can donate Guild Coins for a special Guild Building or Production bonus - all the guild members agree what it should be then work to provide it. It imporves the togetherness of game and team spirit no end.

And what better way to show to all your team spirit and committment to a Guild by buying a special object or building.

The current choice to spend coins on is not really an option - mostly pointless items - so I trade mine. Eventually players will realise that trading them is pointless too. :-(

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I mailed my ideas to BB. I think if we all do it they might come up with some new features for the use of guildcoins. They need to know what we want, we can't assume they read it here, we need to bring it to them. So please, mail your ideas to them.

Reply to Thread