Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: more options for guild coins in merchant

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi.
    I am leader of KAM guild. Many of my members posted they thoughts here. We keep doing GQ but they do not get masive intrest here. I send mail to BB as well. I have big hopes they will put there some extra stuff as at this stage of our server probably we all have enough geologists. Looking forward to any changes. Guild quests getting boring now as they keep rolling all the time and they are the same. Time for changes BB. My idea would be special buff for provisional house something like drill plan but for prov. That would make some of us intrested in GQ ang Guild Coins would rocket in price )
    Our guild always look for active members so if You intrested send mail or whisper Have fun guys and happy New Year.
    Last edited by Chris_go; 30.12.12 at 00:46.

World
    Northisle
    Below are a few ideas I have for more options in the Guild Merchant.

I think guild coins shouldn't be tradable, just restricted to purchasing items in the Guild Market. As for the items guild coins can buy the current items are OK. I'd like to see adventures that are exclusive, not tradable too, to the Guild Market. These adventures would be for multiple members to take part in and would reward them with guild coins and unique decorations (such as gardens, guild statues, fountains...). Guild expansion slots as well as larger and more impressive Guild House designs would be ideas for exclusive Guild Market content.

Egrcfirth. General in the Taran Dragons Guild.

Reply to Thread