Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quests

World
    Sandycove

Guild Quests

Hiya on behalf of the Underground Alliance Guild i come too suggest you do something extra in the guild quests dont think it would be that hard for you to do either....

Right problem is we seem to have the odd 1 or 2 stragglers on the quests which is a nightmare as the rest are great and complete it straight away after almost every quest is complete when they log in that is. We need to have away of knowing whos completed it a simple tick or list would be great so we can get on with it we have been waiting 5 days now for the last 2 people 1 has done it today...
    I just dont wanna be writing these off at this stage its so frustrating we even went too the extreme of kicking out all in acctives and itroducing newbies...Please do something too help us know who has done...Btw the newbies came in a few quests ago nothing too do with new ones.

Other than that we are all happy with the game since the last few downtimes...

Regards Joseph

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree - it would help with tracking guild quests and also people who aren't pulling their weight.

TheRook21

Reply to Thread