Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EotW event/g-4 in Newfoundland

World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    A massive A* for effort from everyone involved in G4 and especially thanks to Bluefairy, Babybubbs and Yass. look forward to the next one :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    thank you for the massive effort in supporting this event, personally i would have never completed as much adventures as I have now, so big credit to donators and to those who helped in distributing them.
    My suggestion for future events would be guild based opt-in system of participation with possible united effort among guilds, or some other way to filter out the inactive players or players that are active in-game but are not taking part in the event from the ones who are actually putting all they got to compete.
    Thanks again and hope to see you all in future events!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here DumaZ. I did the first 3 adventures and was thinking of giving up because of depleted resources. A kind soul in the forum showed me
    to G4 and it really gave me inspiration to continue to the bitter end.
    Without the support from all of you and especially the three kind fairies who distributed the goods that I could not afford to buy on the market,
    this event would have been a disaster and an negative experience to me.
    We didn't win or (perhaps) never made to the magic 100%, but I think that we found something else in G4 that BB never could have given us.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I managed to complete an extra adventure that I otherwise would probably not have done had it not been for the good efforts from you all (and my guild who helped me out as well). it was a pleaseure to donate something back in return, albeit not of the same value. It was just a shame that after all the efforts from a select few, that we didn't achieve the 100%, but it wasn't all a loss - the server united and the 'good' team players were identified.

Merry XMas to you all.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    do you have space to join guild?

Reply to Thread