Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof the German servers (and possibly others) HAVE used an exploit in EOTW

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bought gems whit 25€ for this even't, so I can have second vet and more scouts. I feel robbed, cos I know we have done a great job together and I would have not bought those whit out the need for End adves - wicht we could not even trade first. Thank's Dantesama for answearing, but the good that this event gave us players is not as much as it gave us disstrust and agression towards BB.

World
    Northisle
    This all stinks and as for me, one thing is sure: BB is losing my trust is this happens to be true. And they will lose even more of it if the truth will come out from not their mouths.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't even imagine why we should trust that there hasn't been cheating. We can read the numbers.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    How did they explain Poland 03 Server?
    13/12/2012 Afternoon 39,3%
    14/12/2012 Morning 50,3%
    14/12/2012 Afternoon 49,2%

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    They didn't. That's the point, they are obviously not telling us what's going on!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexidh View Post
    They didn't. That's the point, they are obviously not telling us what's going on!
    Oh, i thought they did. Since i saw many post thanking BB Dante.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB,

I'm reacting to make you aware of the disappointment in the guild I'm in. We were trying to do our best to do our part in the Maya-event. In the case events didn't go correctly (for one reason or another) we hope BB takes it's responsability. That could go either way: cancel the event and compensate (their was a poor reward/loss ratio in the adventure) or reward everybody.

We have hardly the means to check what's happening in the background. Can we trust you to take this step?

PS Our strength as players lies in our numbers. Make BB aware that you care about the outcome of their investigation.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    dear bb
    i am the leader of lowlands
    an my guild is very dissapointed
    and so am i

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I fully agree !!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchuk View Post
    Dear BB,

I'm reacting to make you aware of the disappointment in the guild I'm in. We were trying to do our best to do our part in the Maya-event. In the case events didn't go correctly (for one reason or another) we hope BB takes it's responsability. That could go either way: cancel the event and compensate (their was a poor reward/loss ratio in the adventure) or reward everybody.

We have hardly the means to check what's happening in the background. Can we trust you to take this step?

PS Our strength as players lies in our numbers. Make BB aware that you care about the outcome of their investigation.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've pretty much deleted all the EOTW adventures I found after doing the first 1. It seemed rather pointless after looking at the rankings a few days into the event with the adventure itself wasting a whole evening of time and providing useless loot. If they cheated just scrap the event and let us be done with it. Maybe you could spend some time creating decent new adventures with fair enough rewards. Recolored graphics remind me of World of Warcraft and it's recoloring of old models...

Closed Thread