Reply to Thread

Thread: rewards EotW event

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove

rewards EotW event

first of all, i would like to thank BB for a great event.
    a couple of things were a bit crooked, but that's all been said and discussed, so no point going over that again.

although i appreciate the gifts we gotten for playing EotW, i just have one question i'd like to see answered.
    as a side quest for this event there is this:

2. At the end of the event, the server that reached the highest percentage will receive (all active players): 500 Gems, Pirate residence, Watermill, Silo, The Nords.

now, it doesn't state that the server needs to get 100% (or 150%/200%) but just be the top server. since i'm in EU3 (sandycove), we are the top euro server, but we didn't get the reward of the 2nd side quest. my question is, should EU3 get these rewards, or not? i'm a bit confused.

tnx

World
    Sandycove
    same here its very confusing how they worded it as i thought we would be getting more than we did also

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

hahahaha u did not get reward.

Oh, we did not get neither
    I am very disappointed on the reward as we had to wait 2 days after the event finished i was hoping we would get some epic building like Mayan calendar or some similar souvenir from adventures we did.

Moral of this story. Don't expect to much and You will not get disappointed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    "competition " was across all worlds/regions and only 1 set of prizes for all

Top server got 4 prizes, u got the consolation one - simple as that

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    To be honest i don't think BB participation rewards are something you would call "wow". A lot of things were discussed in the background, cheating etc... i was expecting they would make something more as a compensation for all worlds. Few buffs and that's all... if the event was a fail (and it was), unbalanced calculations, exploits etc. i think they should have gave more out as a few buff rewards...but that's just my opinion....

Reply to Thread