Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Buffs

  1. #1
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    World
    Newfoundland

    Buffs

    When you are offline and someone buffs your building(s) a note appears in your mailbox advising which building(s) where buffed, what they used and the person who applied the buffs. Is it possible for the same thing to happen when you are online? I'm sure a lot of people like me, have their pc's switched on and logged in to Settlers but don't religiously sit there all the time and so miss the friend who applies the buffs.

  2. #2
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    World
    Newfoundland
    please no- i already despair the messages in my mailbox when i am not on my island. If i get spammed for every buff regardless of where i am, i will most definitely quit the game in a right old hurry

    Less spam= good, it is hell clicking off 50+ buffs or worse 125+ buffs 2x a day or so

  3. #3
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    World
    Sandycove
    maybe a summary would help: once an hour you get a mail with "mage xx buffed 2 of your buildings", eventually with the details

    or even better: a window which keeps track of all received and sent buffs?

  4. #4
    Original Serf
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebus55 View Post
    When you are offline and someone buffs your building(s) a note appears in your mailbox advising which building(s) where buffed, what they used and the person who applied the buffs. Is it possible for the same thing to happen when you are online? I'm sure a lot of people like me, have their pc's switched on and logged in to Settlers but don't religiously sit there all the time and so miss the friend who applies the buffs.
    I do like this idea, but I would like 1 mail per person buffing you instead of a mail for every buff

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    please no- i already despair the messages in my mailbox when i am not on my island. If i get spammed for every buff regardless of where i am, i will most definitely quit the game in a right old hurry

    Less spam= good, it is hell clicking off 50+ buffs or worse 125+ buffs 2x a day or so
    I know what you mean. I suggest getting 1 mail that lists all the buffs from a player. ex. Player XXX buffed 18 bakeries and 7 mills

  5. #5
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogoK View Post
    I do like this idea, but I would like 1 mail per person buffing you instead of a mail for every buff


    I know what you mean. I suggest getting 1 mail that lists all the buffs from a player. ex. Player XXX buffed 18 bakeries and 7 mills
    This would be great, I'm forever missing who buffed me with what and where. Normally because I'm scanning the forum for info.

Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. PvP Buffs
    By trotty88 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20.08.15, 05:03
  2. Buffs to un-buff the buffs
    By CrazyBat in forum Game Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27.10.14, 23:51
  3. Buffs
    By Babbs in forum Game Suggestions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22.03.12, 04:24
  4. buffs
    By jo1957 in forum Game Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30.01.12, 15:15

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.