Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild storehouse

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild storehouse

Trading/donating resources with/to guildies is one of the advantages of being in a guild. What do you folks think about a guild storehouse? It would be a nice addition to a guild and make being in a guild even more interesting. It doesn't have to be very complicated. Just another tab on the guild window with an overview like the trade window with an option for guildies to donate or grab resources. A small administrative part so people can see who donated and who took resources. That way people can have access to resources when other guildies are offline. Able to see who donated and who used resources will be enough to keep people from getting too greedy. Anyone got some input?

I just thought of this; there should be an option that you can donate resources automatically to the guild storehouse when your storehous is full for that item.
    Last edited by AndreKellner; 24.12.12 at 13:17.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Excellent idea Andre, this would be a great improvement to the current system!

There needs to be more emphasis on Guilds I believe, this would improve the game and enhance player interaction with other players, building on the already strong community.

World
    Newfoundland
    What a fantastic idea. I like helping out fellow guildies and this way I can contribute even when I am offline as people are often in different time zones.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be grate. That way people could more cooperate and help new members. I think guild leader would need to have give permissions for storehouse access or withdraw day limits so that people could not abuse it too much.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also think that a guild "BANK" would be a great idea.
    Linked to this I would like to see the "Guild league table" showing the guilds with the highest "donations" rather than just the number of members.
    People could then see the benefit of opting to join certain guilds over others, and there would naturally be a waiting list for those guilds having the greater "communal" spirit! This would also benefit the individual guilds themselves and help to increase their membership accordingly.

World
    Newfoundland
    A GuildBank would be a great way for those of us who have lots of stuff we dont need or dont use that much.
    I have played some other games where there was a guildbank.
    Perhaps (to prevent greedyness) there should be a Guild-leader max daily limit?

Love the idea!

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Gr8 idea. Other games have a Guild Vault. Access is unlocked as you go up in level and the amount you can take out is restricted to a daily max. But items are donated at will.

At the same time the Guild Leader who has overall control, should be able to hand that control to an officer together with temporary/permanent leadership.

The guilds I think are becoming increasingly important to the game as we work hard to keep members active and motivated and this would be a nice reward and an incentive to increase guild sizes. So terrific marketing for you BB. Its not only MODs that are voluntary workers for BB but Guild Leaders are too and I think that it is about time our jobs were made a bit more interesting if not easier.
    "Small but beautifully formed ” 
    Tombstone Warriors Guild [ZOMBI]
    Apply now (2nd page in your Guild Shield)

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Its not only MODs that are voluntary workers for BB but Guild Leaders are too and I think that it is about time our jobs were made a bit more interesting if not easier.
    Never thought of it like that but I you're right about that. :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like both idea´s of guild bank and guild storage , next step is for BB

World
    Newfoundland
    Not a good idea in my opinion.If u want to donate somethin ,u want to do it for someone u value,not just for anymember.Very few ppl will donate and a lot will ask.And whats that about maxing on something?U can easily transfer to star menu.Considering human nature some ppl will just try to use others who will be soon dissapointed and stop donating,it can even create problems between ppl.

Closed Thread