Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Maintenance Schedule

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    sigh
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland

Early shutdowns

I was just about to send final attacks on adventure, and server shutdown 00:12

Please can you keep to the scheduled shutdown times 00:15

World
    Newfoundland
    and it would seem servers shut down early again tonight or is it just my imagination?

World
    Newfoundland

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    While I understand your frustration, I doubt you'll get much sympathy around here. I just missed out on dropping a pile of buffs.

Maintenance times have always been irregular and unpredictable, and BB does advertise it as 'approximately' 00:15...

The only time I felt justified adventuring that close to maintenance was on the last night of one of those crisis quests and I was trying to get it finished (which I did, miraculously, by the skin of my teeth). Best I can advise is to try to avoid it so you don't end up angry every Wednesday night

World
    Newfoundland
    the problem is if it says 00:15 approx shutdown, it shouldn't be before, i have seen servers still on 1hr after shutdown time in past, if the server had shutdown at 00:15 my adventure would have been done

there is another thread with a lot of others who are not pleased, i.e people trying to maximize the buffs by doing them 00:10-00:15

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Oh I completely agree... I posted on the other thread a few months ago. It still bugs me... not for the loss of gameplay but for the lack of integrity or professionalism at BB. When did I get so jaded?!??!! :/

BB have no respect for their users... interesting to note BB_Alpaca's reply to smurfash on the other thread... they changed the time so there should be no issue with being disconnected before that. HA!

[Thread merged: "Early shutdowns"]
    Last edited by Fexno; 06.03.14 at 06:44.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I get what approximate means, but we are now 2 hours past 06:00AM GMT +0. Can the homepage not be updated with some information about the hold up and a new estimated time when the server will be back online.

World
    Newfoundland
    StealthElf, the servers were online before the time announced. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact support.

Regarding the start of the maintenance, I understand why this is a problem for some of you but the main page does say approximately. My advice would be to not wait till the very last minute to buff.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post

Regarding the start of the maintenance, I understand why this is a problem for some of you but the main page does say approximately. My advice would be to not wait till the very last minute to buff.
    You did move the ANNOUNCEMENT from 0:30 to 0:15 just so you wouldn't have to start BEFORE.

Just scroll back one page here and read..

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alpaca View Post

Hi SmurfAsH,

To avoid the case where the servers go down before players expect, we have changed the maintenance times. It is now approximately 12:15am, so you should have no issues getting disconnected any earlier than that.

Best,
    BB_Alpaca
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 06.03.14 at 13:37.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread