Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Maintenance Schedule

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

[Feedback] Maintenance Schedule

Can you post in official announcements what time the maintenance is every week?

I always forget, and need to turn my buildings off. It's something that really should be stickied in official announcements.

Thursday 00:30 to 08:00? GMT+1 ?

Cheers
    Scruffy

World
    Newfoundland
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Wow.. you are not the first person to point me to that thread.... which doesn't at all answer the question does it?

I begin to wonder if people even bother reading threads anymore lol

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's on the homepage, you can't miss it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom-B View Post
    It's on the homepage, you can't miss it
    Again, no, it's not. On the homepage (which I never visit btw, my link goes straight into the game), are notifications of upcoming/current TSO events. Maintenance is listed up hours before it happens usually. And the most recent notification only says that maintenance will not happen this week, it does NOT answer my question:

WHEN does maintenance usually occur each week? And can you sticky it to the Official Announcements section for everyone who keeps asking the question.

Cheers
    Scruffy

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Link to News Archive from Homepage

Excerpts from the News Archives:

"Our weekly maintenance will take place this Thursday, December 20th at 00h30 and end approximately around 7h00 GMT (Uk time). "
    "Our weekly maintenance will take place this Thursday, December 13th at 00h30 and end approximately around 8h00 GMT (Uk time). "
    "Our weekly maintenance will take place this Wednesday, December the 5th at 00h30 and end approximately around 9h00 GMT (Uk time)."
    "Our weekly maintenance will take place Thursday November the 29th from 00:30h to 07:30h GMT (UK time)."
    "The maintenance will take place from 00:30h to 07:00h GMT (UK time)."
    "Tomorrow's maintenance will take place from 00:30h to 05:00h GMT (UK time)."
    "Maintenance is scheduled thursday November the 1st from 00:30h to 05:00h GMT (UK time)."
    "Tomorrow's maintenance will take place from 00:30h to 05:00h GMT+1 (UK time)."

So from the above, other than the Wednesday maintenace due to an event. Maintenance takes place:

Thursday GMT+1 00:30 to 05:00-09:00.

What time is it now GMT +1 ?
    Last edited by EmperorScruffy; 27.12.12 at 08:49.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    people ask questions regardless if the answers are stickied in announcement section and posted on main page and be in message of the day- so thats not really a measurement to go by.

And gmt+1 = standard central European time

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ambandil View Post
    people ask questions regardless if the answers are stickied in announcement section and posted on main page and be in message of the day- so thats not really a measurement to go by.

And gmt+1 = standard central European time
    GMT+1 is actually British Summer Time, hence the recent timings being given in plain old GMT.

Maintenance tonight and no notice, nothing on the homepage, nothing on the forum. We haven't been told when the Christmas event ends or when the shop shuts. Apparently other servers are kept up-to-date, so why can't we be? This is pretty disgraceful.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes where is the maintenance for today scheduled into that list, apparently a few got messages sent but if you are not online at the time, maintenance happens and you miss the message so then you have to go searching for answers as to why you cannot play, whether is it mainantence or if the server is actually down, so I'm sitting here wanting to play and i have no idea of when i can start, I'm in a different time zone to the times of this game so if would have been really useful to know, as for now i have to keep refreshing the page to see if i am able to play......really really annoying.
    Last edited by ice_maiden; 02.01.13 at 01:20.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Again... Maintenance with no notice at all... Buildings left running unattended... OMG BB, how completely incompetent are you?

Reply to Thread