Reply to Thread

Thread: Crazies Too: Recruitment now open!

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Crazies Too: Recruitment now open!

Possibly the most powerful and organised guild on the Sandycove server (European server 03), Crazies Too currently has vacancies
    available, and is looking for new, active members to join us. We have recently removed a number of non-active members, so have several
    spots free. We used to have 100 active members, and will soon do so again.

Crazies Too is part of a group of three sister guilds, which also include Crazy Horses and Crazies Reborn.

Reasons to Join
    • We are the most powerful guild, always at #1 in the guild list when full. We are a mature guild, but not past our best!
    • Joining is FREE. Many guilds as for 400gc or a guild license to join. We only ask that you meet the criteria set out below.
    • ALL members are regular, active and helpful. If you need help, it is always available.
    • We have more than a quarter of guild members above level 40, mainly achieved by having good friends to support each other!
    • The experienced members pass on tips and help to newer players!
    • Regular competitions and quizzes, where you can win resources!
    • Awesome support network. We have our own guild website, forums and Facebook group!
    • Active guild chat. It's rare that guild chat is quieter than global...
    • We accept all players, any nationality. Bad English or bad spelling is allowed in guild chat.

So, do you have what it takes to join us?
    Member Requirements
    • You must be regular and active. Weekly roll calls must be replied to.
    • Minimum level is 30, but exceptions can be made for new players who want to get to Lv 30 quickly.
    • Must do Guild Quests. Don't rely on other members to do them, but help will always be given if you need it.
    • Must be willing to help other guild members when you can.
    • Age 18+ is preferred, but mature, sensible younger players may be considered.
    • Be guild-focused. A successful guild is better for all members, including you!
    • Must follow the guild rules, which are posted on the guild website.

I mention 'help' a lot - what kind of help am I talking about?
    A Helpful Guild
    • Giving resources to those that need it is common, but you can ask for something in return if you wish.
    • In-guild trading is always fair, often unlike the inflated prices in the Trade Office.
    • We often collect lootspots for other members, and then mail them the loot. They will return the favour later.
    • Buffing aplenty! Need a basket on your gold mine, just ask in chat. Either swap buffs, mail the buffs, or return the favour later.
    • Your success is the guild's success, so anything we can do, to aid your game, we will try to do!

Where do I sign up?
    If you are excited by the prospect of joining our guild, then you should contact one of the guild officers, listed below, by in-game mail.
    We will then contact you to start the recruitment process. We will discuss your application before it is accepted.
    Neiil - Guild Leader
    Gambit_1301 - Officer
    Dukeslady - Officer
    Jamdoggy - Officer & Websites Editor
    MeanGirl - Officer

Please note that Crazies Reborn also has a places available, to join them, contact:
    Bristol_Paul66 - Guild Leader
    gp2012 - Officer
    GINGERJOHN - Officer
    Last edited by Jamdoggy; 14.01.13 at 22:24.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah you settlerians, join our guild!

Since I 've done that, I really feel warm and wanted and had support whenever I needed it!

As far as the quizzes are concerned, they 're really funny and make me laugh whenever I take part, even when I am feelling blue!!! ))

Cheers to all!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Gaming experience totally changed since I have joined this guild. It's not only the faster leveling and helpful support, but mostly the family-like atmosphere in the guild chat that makes me highly recommend this guild

I love you guys

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    All the above is soooo true excellant guild , extremely supportive for advice and resources. We have many a laugh and chat is busy with various people from all over the world ,who shared their experiences and way of life.

Their are characters who make us laugh and giggle :-)

The officers are extremly approachable and as we have so many guild members at high levels there is always support available.

so come and join in the fun !!!!:-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Crazies Too is simply the best place to be if you want to play Settlers with a group of successful and supportive friends. Mail one of us NOW!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    ive only just joined. but i feel at home, great people and willing to help in anyway, crazies i will deff fit in. join us

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    how do i join.......bill

Reply to Thread