Reply to Thread

Thread: Consecutive login rewards

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Consecutive login rewards

This idea might have been posted before but i couldn't see it so apologies if it has been.

I notice that the reward for logging in on consecutive days resets after 7 days and the most i can receive is about 45 gems for 7 days of logging in everyday, plus the little rewards everyday. these in themselves are appreciated, it's free so i can't knock it, but it would be nice if the counter reflected the actual amount of days i have logged in consecutively, I have been playing for about 4 months now so it should read somewhere in the region of 100 - 120 days consecutive, i realise this isn't a lot compared to older players, but i feel that the rewards should reflect the length of time one has been playing, it wouldn't have to be every day but the reward for each set of 7 days could gradually increase to reflect the loyalty of the players, or maybe when players hit certain milestones they get a slightly better reward, say every 100 consecutive days and the reward increases as they accumulate more sets of 100 days.

discuss....

World
    Northisle
    BB is already giving out lots of free stuff during the events. I don't see a point why they should give out more free gems.
    Anyone who is playing a lot of TSO will log in often anyway. Dunno, maybe a reward of gems greadually increasing might keep the players playing TSO but losing such a streak of a few weeks would cause much harm.

I don't think such an idea would go through. Possibly, if the increase would be small, let's say, 5 more gems per 2-3 months. But such an increase would be really minimal for older players.
    Last edited by Merxe; 30.12.12 at 18:38.

Reply to Thread